Stain

"YOU FAKE HEROES DARE TRY TO STOP ME, I WILL END YOU QUICKLY" he looks at his katana and is about to lick the blood "NO STOP STAIN" ??? yelled

5 hours before the fight

Izuku and Shoto were testing their quirks to see if they've had improved throughout the internship and they have. Shoto can control his fire side better while Izuku can control his strength with his anger which he had to learn through meditation without them knowing. During the test Endeavour was looking over at Shoto and smiling...ew. 

"so is that it" Izuku said spitting out the blood from his mouth. Shoto smirked "not yet" he pulled his right arm up and used his ice, Izuku was tired and got hit by the ice making him fall off the mat "Shoto wins" Endeavour said as Izuku sighed "damnit" he said under his breath.  Shoto walked up to him "you did good Midoriya but you're holding back" he said as he put his hand out to help Izuku up "yea I know its...nothing" Izuku took his hand and stood up "well done both of you, you've improved a lot" Endeavour said clapping his hands. Izuku smiled but noticed Endeavour kept looking at him "anyways...Shoto I need to talk with Midoriya, if you please" he pointed at the door, Shoto nodded and walked out.

"Is something wrong?" Izuku asked "I noticed during the training you stopped to calm yourself down...any reason why?" he asked as Izuku was nervous "no if he finds out there's no telling what he'll do" he thought of an excuse and looked at Endeavour "I sometimes let my anger control me so I like to stay calm and focused" he said, technically not lying "well if that's the reason then I understand" Endeavour said standing up "we'll be going out for hero work tonight so get your suit ready" he left the gym as Izuku looked over at the blood on the floor and cleaned it up.

Timeskip

The night was boring, not many crimes and Izuku was tired. It was very quiet until

Boom

an Explosion on a train near them "LETS GO" Endeavour yelled as they went to the train to see a Nomu fighting an old man and Bakugo "shit" Endeavour muttered "you two get civilians out of here NOW YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE YOUR QUIRKS" he yelled as the boys nodded and began evacuating the civilians.  Izuku and Shoto got a notification on their phone they looked and noticed it was a gps location from Momo. "shit she could be in trouble" Izuku thought and looked at Shoto "I NEED TO GO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON, COME TO THE LOCATION WHEN YOU"RE DONE" Izuku yelled as Shoto nodded.

in the alley

"FAKES THATS WHAT YOU ALL ARE" the hero killer stain yelled, Momo and Iida were on the floor unable to move. Stain walked up to Iida "you came for revenge, disgusting" he said as he lifted his Katana up "think of this as a mercy" he began to lower his arm "NO!"  Momo yelled 

"GET AWAY FROM THEM" Stain looked up only to be hit in the face "IZUKU!" Momo said in shock "Momo, Iida you ok?" he asked as Iida didn't respond "don't let him lick your blood, he can paralyse you" she said as Izuku nodded 'damn a blood quirk' he thought. Stain stood up "and who are you?" he asked "i'm the incredible hero HULK" he yelled "so another fake" Stain thought "I can't let you hurt them, as I hero I need to protect them" Izuku said getting in his stance "well guess I was wrong" Stain said as he looked at Izuku "you are a true hero"

Izuku rushed Stain while thinking one thing 'stay calm'. Stain swung his Katana and Izuku slid under it sweep kicking stain, Stain got up quickly and threw a knife at Izuku, he dodged it easily but due to him being tired he was losing stamina. Stain threw another knife as Izuku once again dodged it but was caught off guard when Stain rushed and swung at him. Izuku could only roll but be cut on the wrist. His blood was on the Katana but none of them had noticed.

Some ice came out of nowhere and froze stains legs "so this is why Yaoyorozu texted us" they all turned to see Shoto looking mad "NOT ANOTHER" Stain yelled as he threw a knife and Shoto didn't see it and was cut on the cheek. Stain quickly escaped and was able to get to the knife to lick it causing Shoto to fall "TODOROKI" Momo yelled as Stain was mad. Izuku noticed the blood on Stains Katana and looked at his wrist. His heart dropped when he realised it was his blood.

"YOU FAKE HEROES DARE TRY TO STOP ME, I WILL END YOU QUICKLY" he looks at his katana and is about to lick the blood "NO STOP STAIN" Izuku yelled but it was too late Izuku fell not able to move. Stain began walking to Iida "i'll let you live hulk but these fakes ar-" Stain stopped talking as he felt sick and began to vomit "what's happening" Stain said as he was out of breath and began to cough blood. Everyone was in shock and Stain was being tortured from the inside. His skin became pale and he began to have muscle spasms. He was on the ground and his mouth frothed up. His eyes went into the back of his skull and he stopped moving. 

He was dead.

"SHOTO, MIDORIYA WHATS GOING O-" Heroes stopped when they saw Stains body and the faces of the teens. 

Little did they know someone was watching them from afar "Shigiraki...I want his body and his Katana...study that blood we need to know every detail" The man said walking away 

"Yes Master it will be done"

Chapter end