Can I be a hero?

All photos used in this chapter are not mine.
I moved to Japan and put in my application for UA the exam is next month and I need to get ready. This beast inside of me may be a curse but I've had a physical boost

 This beast inside of me may be a curse but I've had a physical boost

He looks like this

Which gives me an advantage over some others. I decide to go out for the day and see a skinny man and a boy with ash blonde hair training and cleaning the beach. I also notice a car going to hit a girl with her hair in a ponytail. I rush in to save her.

??? POV
I was walking home after seeing a boy clean the beach I wanted to thank him but he looks a bit scary so I decide to go home I notice a car speeding about the hit me I begin the see my life flash before my eyes as I close my eyes waiting for the impact and then...nothing, nothing came. I didn't feel anything hit me so I open my eyes to see a boy with green hair lifting the car with his hands as he sets it down he notices me and runs off. I decide to follow him as I want to thank him for what he did.

Izuku POV

"Holy shit what was that" I say trying to figure out what that boost was then it hit me I saw that girl able to get hit and my legs moved on their own "damn, I shouldn't have run off like that I look like a" I was cut off as I hear someone in the bushes "who's there" I say while giving a menacing glare, I see the figure come out of the bushes and it was the girl I saved " I'm sorry I shouldn't have followed you but I wanted to thank you" she says looking down, "oh it's ok it's what a hero does" I reply "wait did I call myself a hero" I thought I hear her giggle "yea oh I'm sorry I haven't told you my name is Momo Yaoyorozu" my heart sinks but I don't show her yea I have a grudge against them but she's different so I tell her my name "oh I'm Izuku Midorya" she looks at her watch and notices the time "oh my I'm sorry I need to get home" she says "ok I'll see you around" I say running off "I'll see you around are you serious Izuku" I mentally yell at myself.

While walking home I hear a familiar voice "YOUNG MAN I HAVE FOUND YOU!" It was All Might I look in shock as the number one hero was looking for me but then it hit me he could arrest me due to saving that girl "A-all m-might w-what are you d-doing h-here" I say while stuttering "well young man I saw your heroism on the beach and wanted to thank you as I noticed too late" he says "well it's ok wait but you weren't at the b- YOU WERE THAT SKINNY MAN" I yell he realises his mistake "shhhhhh can you keep this a secre-blehhh" he couldn't finish as he turned into the skinny person "yes I can but can I ask you something" I ask and he nods "c-can I be a h-hero if I can't control my power or that beast" I say while whispering the last part. All might puts his hand on my shoulder and I begin to feel nervous until he said "young man, everyone can be a hero even if you can't control your quirk that's why we hand these hero schools to help you" he puts let's go of my shoulder and begins to walk off while looking back and saying "young man you can be a hero" that last sentence was what I needed I smile and nod as he walks off finally for the first time I'm forever I believe this power isn't a curse but a gift I'll use it to become a hero.

Somewhere unknown
"Sir we have news on the location of the banners they seem to have left the country and change their last names to Midorya" a soldier says "good, in 4 months we will move to Japan and find them" a man with a white moustache says "yes sir" the soldier walks off as the man puts a cigarette in his mouth "hmmm run all you want, it makes it more fun, you can't escape Izuku and Betty banner"

Somewhere unknown "Sir we have news on the location of the banners they seem to have left the country and change their last names to Midorya" a soldier says "good, in 4 months we will move to Japan and find them" a man with a white moustache says ...

Chapter finished
Finally I'm done with this chapter before you ask yes Betty is still Ross's daughter and she changed her name to inko. The hulk will be seen soon in the story so you can get ready for that. Once I get my laptop back it will be a lot easier posting. Anyways I'll be off writing the next chapters
Peace