Training for the festival

3rd pov

*beep**beep**beep* *bee-crash* as Izuku slams his hand down on his alarm clock "oh come on thats the 2nd time" Izuku heard his mother said as she was going to wake him up "wait Mom why are you here its 5 in the morning?" she looks at him "well I knew you were going to train so I thought that it would be easier for me to wake you up" Inoticed bags under her eyes "mom stop lying I know you didn't sleep, spend the entire of the day resting, I don't want you falling asleep during the festival" I say while chuckling the last part she smiles "ok, just don't over train yourself, ok?" Izuku nods as Betty/Inko leaves to sleep.

Izuku looks at what used to be his alarm "well Momo's house is 20 minutes away so I can get some training in before I pick her up" he thought to himself as he got ready and trained until it was time. he trained for 40 minutes as he looked at his phone "oh shi" he looked around "not gonna risk it, ok I need to go I might as well come early as she might be awake now

Momo was getting ready for today as she couldn't get Izuku out of her head her mother noticed this and decided to joke with her "so you seem distracted...who's the lucky guy" Momo began to blush waving her arms while stuttering "n-no one w-why w-would y-you t-think t-that" as she became redder than Kirishima's hair as she finished getting ready still blushing like mad until she heard the door bell ring.

Izuku arrived and saw the mansion Momo lives in

 pressed the button as he heard a female voice come out of the door bell "who are you and what's your business "I'm Izuku Midorya and i'm here to pick up Momo Yaoyorozu for training" as he heard someone yell "Momo your boyfriend is here" he begin ...

pressed the button as he heard a female voice come out of the door bell "who are you and what's your business "I'm Izuku Midorya and i'm here to pick up Momo Yaoyorozu for training" as he heard someone yell "Momo your boyfriend is here" he begin to blush as he hear Momo yell "h-HES N-NOT M-MY BOYFRIEND" as the gates open he walked in "damn never thought I would be in the front yard of a Yaoyorozu house oh god what if they find out i'm a banner...no nows not the time to think that I've made it this far I can't give anything away" Izuku thought as he walked to the door as it open to see Momo in some tracksuit like the UA one "you ready to go" he said as he looked at her "y-yea lets go" she said as they both left, Izuku turned around to see Momo's Mother giving him a glare "does she know, shit...wait why didn't he stop me this time"

*huff* Lan*puff*uage

"where were you"

Trying to find my update schedule turns out I'm just lazy and don't have one

"true anyways"

"no she couldn't have known my hair and eyes are different unless the freckles...no she is probably looking at me because of Momo "Izuku" he snaps out of his thoughts as he realised he was looking at the beach for about a minute "sorry I spaced out" she giggles "Its ok now lets train" he nods give her his schedule, her face goes pale the moment she saw it as Izuku began to laugh

Back at the Yaoyorozu Mansion

"no that couldn't be him, right...why would he be with my daughter if it is him plus he looks completely different but those freckles they were in the same shape...will I tell him...no Momo would be heartbroken is she saw him gone...David Banner good luck I pray he doesn't find out during the sport festival" Mrs Yaoyorozu thought to herself as she looked out the window.
Back at the beach
As Izuku turned around he saw Momo out of breath and on the ground "How *huff* how *puff*" she said trying to catch her breath he gave her a moment when she said "how do you do this every week" he corrects her "every day actually before and after school" her jaw dropped he chuckles "close that jaw or some flies will find their way in that pretty face" she blushed like a tomato and he realised what he said and began to blush hard as well "s-sorry" "its o-ok I-Izuku" the two continue to train till it was sunset "oh wow look at that view" Momo turns to see

Back at the beach As Izuku turned around he saw Momo out of breath and on the ground "How *huff* how *puff*" she said trying to catch her breath he gave her a moment when she said "how do you do this every week" he corrects her "every day actually...

She is amazed by the view "wow it's beautiful" she said as Izuku accidentally said out loud "reminds me of you" "W-WHAT" he realised his mistake "um nothing...anyways let's get you home we will keep doing this for the next 2 weeks ok" she nods as they both run back to the mansion.

When they arrive Momo hits the button for the door bell "who is it?" A man with a tired voice asked "it's me Sebastian" "oh master Momo come in" he said as he opened the front gate. They walk to the front door "ok Momo this is where we part ways...I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" He said giving a million watt smile, Momo blushes "Y-yea s-see y-you t-then I-Izuku" she stutters more than Izuku does as she walks inside still having the image of Izuku smiling in her head.

Time skip
Today was the final day of training as they were doing one final spar "you ready Momo?" Izuku said with a determined face as she got in her stance "ready as I'll ever be" as the two rush at each other as Izuku was becoming defensive Momo saw he was about to trip and used that to sweep kick him as Izuku falls down and laughs "well well congrats you finally beat me" he said as Momo was about to help him up but falls on top of him. The two blush like mad "oh s-sorry" Izuku said helping her get up she doesn't respond as she was thinking "OH MY
GOD I WAS INTOP OF HIM...THOSE PE-NO BAD MOMO BUT HE WAS SO BUFF AND CUTE AND-STOP IT BRAIN" she mentally yelled "um Momo" she stopped thinking "oh sorry Izuku let's go" he nods as for the last time they run to her mansion. When they arrived we saw Mrs Yaoyorozu outside "MOM what are you doing here" she looks at me "I need to talk with your friend here" Izuku begins to sweat as he follows her inside "SIT" she demanded as he sat down "look Izuku I know who you are" those words made him turn pale "but I can help you" he looks at her confused "my husband ruined not only your family's lives but my daughters life...feeding her lies so I want to help" he begins to listen more "I'll give you the right to see her as she's happy with you and I can protect you while my husband is in America but you must promise to protect Momo with your life" Izuku stand up "mrs Yaoyorozu I agree to the terms I would've protected Momo even if I wasn't safe" she looks at me and smiles "well you better get going you have the festival tomorrow" Ilyeblook at the time "9:00pm oh no thank you" before he goes he walks to Momo "I'll see you tomorrow as he hugs her Mrs Yaoyorozu could see Momo blushing as she chuckled something tells her the sport festival will be the down fall of Izuku.

As Izuku walks home he begins to think "should I do this I'm on television and everyone will see including HIM am I going to risk it all" he continues to think as something tells him the sports festival will change everything not for the better but for the worse.

Chapter end
Finally I've had enough time to upload this. I've now adopted a story from shinzo50 so when I finish with this arc I'll be working more on that, as per usual I do not own any photos,videos or gifs used in this chapter...anyways that's it from me I'll see you guys soon
Peace