Beyond the Shadows

15-year old Kinoto Otsutsuki, who is already a Chunin of the Hidden Leaf. He is at the base camp as Samui and Omoi of the Hidden Cloud Village.

" You must be the last member of the Otsutsuki Clan." Samui said.

" What do you want anyway?" Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

" We wanted to be members of the Otsutsuki Clan." Samui said.

" Me and Samui didn't have any surnames. Lord Raikage has approved our requests to find a man who was a descendant of the Otsutsuki Clan." Omoi said.

Kinoto sighed.

" I'll accepted you two as the new member of the Otsutsuki Clan as brother and sister." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " I don't have any siblings but I can accepted you two as my adoptive siblings. I think Hidden Cloud and Hidden Leaf will work out in solving the conflict. Lord Chouza has approved Karui's request to joined the Akimichi Clan as a member and future wife of my good friend Choji. I was kind of busy finding any other ninjas to joined me and revived the Otsutsuki Clan, I'm not talking about the horned clan which Hagoromo belongs to but to his son Ashura. That is why I was going on to wage an all out war against the Akatsuki."

Samui and Omoi were accepted by Kinoto as members of the Otsutsuki Clan as adoptive siblings.

" But will you help us find and rescue Killer Bee?" Omoi asked.

" Killer Bee is alive. He managed to escaped." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " I already told the Raikage about this and he was pissed and angry as hell for Bee's stupidy of wandering all by himself."

Samui and Omoi were deadpanned.

" I knew it...." Omoi Otsutsuki said.

" That Lord Bee is a lunatic." Samui Otsutsuki said.

Later, Karui showed up.

" Hey lads." Karui Akimichi said. " Killer Bee is still alive and he is wandering off all by himself."

" Bee's location is in the remoted snowy mountain." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " I'll already shared the information to the Fourth Raikage. So I'll sent you three to the remoted snowy mountains to rescued Bee before Kisame of the Akatsuki would go after him."

Karui, Omoi and Samui were teleported to the snowy mountains. Kinoto is alone and is about to headed to the other Hidden Leaf base camp  nearby then he stumbled on Kisame Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki.

" Kisame Hoshigaki." Kinoto Otsutsuki said as he draw his Kubikiribosho. " So you are after the eight tails."

Kisame draw his Samehada.

" I'm after both eight and nine." Kisame Hoshigaki said.

" If you want them, you have to passed me first!" Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

Kinoto and Kisame were started to clashed each other.