Ninja Swordsman of the Leaf versus Rogue Ninja of the Mist

Kinoto and Kisame were still clashing each other.

" So you must be the Ninja Swordsman of the Hidden Leaf." Kisame Hoshigaki said.

" You killed your fellow ninja swordsmen of the Mist and your own teammates and comrades from the Hidden Mist Village." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " I will not tolerate to go out and went to cause trouble."

" Try this." Kisame Hoshigaki said. ' Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave!'

" Earth Style: Mud Wall!" Kinoto Otsutsuki said. ' Lightning Style: Rainbow Panther!'

The Mud Wall stopped the Water Shockwave followed by the Rainbow Panther attack.

" Impressive. " Kisame Hoshigaki said. " But you won't lasted for too long."

" We shall see about that." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " As long as I have my Kubikiribosho. I made myself as a Ninja Swordsman of the Hidden Leaf Village. Shark guy, I'm gonna ended your life right now."

" Then try and kill me right now." Kisame Hoshigaki said.

Now Kinoto and Kisame continued to clashed each other as Samui, Omoi and Karui showed up.

" Kinoto!" Samui Otsutsuki said.

" That's the rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist. Kisame of the Akatsuki!" Omoi Otsutsuki said.

" This time, we're gonna help Kinoto to deal with that rogue ninja of the Hidden Mist." Karui said.

Karui and Omoi draw their respective katanas and charging at Kisame while Samui draw her two kunais and also joined the fight.

It was an intense battle as Kinoto, Omoi, Samui and Karui were continued to fighting Kisame Hoshigaki.

" I'm gonna keep fighting...." Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

(FLASHBACK)

" Hey Kinoto. What about we take a visit at the Hokage Monument for a hang out?" Sakura Haruno asked.

" Sounds good idea." Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

" I get it now." Neji Hyuga said. " You're thinking about being the last of your clan."

" How the hell did you know Mr. Hyuga?" Kinoto Otsutsuki asked.

" I can tell it in your mind." Neji Hyuga said. " I doubt you are more genius than Naruto."

" Hey! You are truly a genius in the Leaf Neji!" Naruto Uzumaki said.

Neji deadpanned.

" Idiot. I'm not talking about myself." Neji Hyuga said.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Later, Kinoto launched one final assault on Kisame as he draw his two medium size katana.

' Flying Raijin Power Slash!' Kinoto Otsutsuki said as he finally beheaded Kisame. Kisame Hoshigaki is officially dead.

" Whoa. You killed that rogue ninja with your sword attack." Samui Otsutsuki said.

" I doubt that is a classic move of thr Second Hokage." Omoi Otsutsuki said.

" Yes it is. Flying Raijin Power Slash is similar to Lord Tobirama's Flying Raijin Slice but only there are several differences. " Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " We are gonna buried Kisame's body along with his head."