Kinoto Meets Mei Terumi the Fifth Mizukage

It was snowy day, Kinoto Otsutsuki and his two Chunin bodyguards Ino Yamanaka (15) and Shino Aburame (15) were heading towards the middle of the forest.

" Are you going to meet the Lady Fifth Mizukage?" Ino Yamanaka asked.

" Yes I am." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " To discuss the future of the Allied Shinobi Force in whch I need to forced the Hidden Cloud, Hidden Mist, Hidden Stone and Hidden Sand to prepared for the upcoming Fourth Great Ninja War."

" You're also nine-tailed jinchuuriki." Ino Yamanaka said. " Naruto was not permitted to leave the village. He'll be ended up being captured by the Akatsuki."

" I'm the one who requested Naruto to be in restricted, that means he isn't permitted to leave the Leaf Village without my permission since his nine-tails has not yet fully tamed however, myself as jinchuuriki can talked to Kurama, the nine-tailed fox."

" The nine-tails has a name?" Shino Aburame asked.

" I'm the only one who knows his name. If only I could find someone that had a DNA match with the other six jinchuuriki that were being captured by the Akatsuki. But only two have exact DNA match. The two-tails and seven-tails. I must find them sooner."

Later, Kinoto met Mei the Mizukage, Ao and Chojuro at the nearby woodlands.

" Lady Mizukage. It's a pleasure to meet you." Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

" You must be Kinoto." Mei Terumi the Fifth Mizukage. " The other nine-tailed jinchuuriki who is the one who made a travel restrictions on Naruto Uzumaki of the Leaf."

" Tomorrow will be another Kage Summit. Sasuke Uchiha only targets Lord Danzo Shimura. If the Councils found out about Danzo's true motives, then he'll be disqualified from the Hokage position."

" That's because he stole Shisui Uchiha's right eye." Ao said. " Now we know that his true motive."

" What about Kisame Hoshigaki?" Chojuro asked.

Kinoto deadpanned.

" I killed him and ate his liver." Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

Mei, Ao and Chojuro were deadpanned.

" Insolent cannibal...." Mei Terumi the Fifth Mizukage, Ao & Chojuto were both said.

" I beheaded Kisame with my two katanas and I buried his body." Kinoto Otsutsuki said.

" I would never thought that a Ninja Swordsman from the Leaf would managed to take down a former ninja swordsmen of the Mist." Ao said.

" Anyway, the Kage Summit took place tomorrow at my base camp." Kinoto Otsutsuki said. " I'll let Kakashi following Sasuke's movement, who is chase after Danzo."