😛17 years ago😛

Lily's POV

"I walked into the Mikealson mansion after going out to eat and I found out I was pregnant with Klaus"s baby so I wanted to tell him the news when I walked through the door I was greeted by Kol"

"Uh Lily what you doing here"

"Yeah I'm here to see my fiance"i say trying to move past him but he blocks my way"

"Kol move"

"Uh he's busy right now"he said nervously biting his bottom lip"

What could he possibly be doing?and why is Kol acting so weird?(I though to myself.?

"I push past him and go upstairs and ignore him I walk towards Nik"s room but when I get closer I hear moaning and the sound of slapping I felt tears start in my eyes and walked into the room and see Klaus on top of Hayley my bestfreind how could they tears started pouring down my face while klaus gets off of Hayley and Hayley let's out a sigh once Klaus has pulled out of her and he hurries to put boxers on"

"What the hell Klaus"i scream at him"

"Look Lily its not what it looks like....okay well it is but ,ook I'm sorry it was a mistake please he said reaching for my hand but I pulled back and ran out of the room and drove away never wanting to see either of them again"

This is where my story begins