❤️Part Eight🖤

Lily"s POV

After having that little chat with hope I was sitting in my office with klaus I didn't really know what was going to happen now whether he wants to be in the kids lives or just continue the way it's been well soon find out.

"So klaus we need to talk do you still wanan be in the chilldren"s lives or not cause their amazing kids once you give them a chance"

"If course id like to get to know them I'm just a bit nervous cause I'm pretty sure they hate me"He said looking down"

"They don't hate you klaus they know all the good and bad stuff that happened between us but I only ever told them about the good stuff they found out about the bad by reading my diary I never wanted them to think less of you"

"Do you think they would ever think of me as a father and not a monster"

"Klaus they don't think of you as a monster they think of you as ty e person who hurt their mother just give them time they'll come through"I said grabbing his hands and holding them in my own wich looked like it suprised him

(I know I still love Klaus I will always love him but I just don't know yet)

Klaus"s POV

"When she grabbed my hand I could feel the sparks go up my wrist and it felt so nice to have her skin in my arms again I know how much I love her I just don't know how she feels maybe I should just go for it"

"What does this mean for us now then love"

(Uh  I don't know Klaus what do you want it to mean for us"she asked with a curiosity look)

(I then though about if for. Second before using my vamp speed to press my lips against hers and her arms went straight up and around my neck and our lips moved instinct together as if they were made for each other I then vampspeed her so she was sitting on her desk and I was in between her legs as we kept kissing I removed my shirt)

Lily"s POV

(As we're kissing it felt like I was meant to be with him it felt so good to have his lips on mine again and once he took his shirt off and started kissing my neck and found my sweet spot I couldn't help but let out a little moan then took my top off then he sped us to the sofas and he was on top of me he was still kissing down my neck then my chest then I pulled him back to my lips and started undoing his belt then once he was in his boxers he started kissing down my breasts"
(You guys imagine the rest)
"Then we fell asleep in each others  arm"

So guys I haven't really been active for a while so ya know

SO WE HAVE A LITTLE KLAUS AND LILY MOMENT But LIKE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK LOVE YOU BYE GUYS