❤︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠☽

*I picked up a new wearwolf today and his brother wich their both comming back to the school with me and right now we're on our way home and it's like 10:15"

(Time skip-when we get home)
"We got out of the car and it was like 12:15 now and then I saw a group of people talking to Alaric but I couldn't see who cause their back where to us when suddenly I see josie and Lizzie running my way"

"Hey mom"they said in union"
"Hey baby's"
"Tic then came over Henrik over to me and I placed him on my hip we started walking over to the family and once we got there I saw the Mikealson family and the one person I never wanted to see again I had a shocked face uintill I saw Kol"
"Hey Lily bear"Kol said walking over to me and when he reached me he kissed my temple while the family just stand there shocked"
"Hey Kol"
"Then Rick game me a questioning look and I just nod my head saying I'm okay then turn to the family"
"You must be hope"
"Yeah that's me"she replied looking down shyly"
"Okay let's start the tour"
(We're now half way through the tour and now we're in the Stefan Salvatore library)
"Wait Stefan died"Rebekah asked with a sad expression"
"Uh yeah he died on his wedding day doing what he does best saving our asses anyway let's go to my office and do the paperwork"I said walking to my office while they follow closely behind and I send Henrik off to class now we're in my office Rick is standing beside my desk while hope,Hayley and Klaus is sitting in front of my desk and everybody else is sitting at the sofa"s"
"Okay so hope what's your full name?"

"Hope Andrea Mikealson"
"I look up for a second then look at klaus cause we promised that if we ever had a child that that's what their middle name would be and then I went back to typing in on my computer"
"Okay so your a Trybrid right have you activated and other sides other than witch?"
(hope looks down)uh yeah my wearwolf"she whispered"

(I reach for her hand) hey Hope there is nothing to be ashamed of everybody here is here for a reason there is nothing wrong with that okay?"
"Thankyou"
"Okay and would you like—-"

(I got interrupted by the door slamming open and I'm come Lexi and Kieron arguing and not even realising our guests"
"Mom tell K he punched Tommy"Lexi said while walking inside"
"Okay why did he punch Tommy"
"Because Tommy was hitting on her and he's and ass"Kieron muttered making me laugh"

"Okay Kieron baby you can't keep hitting the people your sister likes"
"Okay guys can we talk about this another time we have guest"I said obviously annoyed that he hit sombody"
(The kids turn around and then introduce themselves)
"Hey I'm Lexi Rebekah Forbes M..."
"And I'm Kieron Kol Forbes"
(Only Kieron knows that I don't want klaus to know about them not yet anyway Kol knew about my kids but the rest of the mikealson clan didn't)
"Okay anyway.."Lexi said till they met Klaus"s gaze and you could see the anger build off of them cause my kids know what he did to me but I told them I was always okay I rush over to Them and hug then whispering in their ear that I'm fine"

THATS ALL FOR TODAY COMMENT UF ANYWAY HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS AND ALSO I ONLY DO TVD/OG books so comment if u want me to make another one❤️