Part 5

Akash and Payal started going on dates. They got to know more about each other and told the elders that, they are comfortable with each other. The family spoke to the priest, brought their horoscopes and they matched. The engagement of Payash took place with no media.

The other rituals were performed including the sangeet and others. During the Mehendi, Khushi wrote Arnie in her hands. During haldi, Arnav was the first to apply haldi on Khushi and vice versa. The marriage of Payash took place in a 5 star hotel and of course with ASR's money. When they came out, the Gupta ladies cried a lot.

Everyone forgot that Arshi are not present there. The Guptas left with the Raizadas to Shantivan for the other rituals.

Shantivan:

Dadi performs the aarthi.

Anjali: Payal, push the rice with your right foot and step in the kumkum water. Leave your footprint on the white sheet.

Payal did as told.

Anjali: Akash, Raizada ritual.

Akash carried Payal and made her sit on the sofa. Everyone sat down.

Dadi: HP, bring the milk.

(HP comes with the milk containing rose petals)

Dadi: Put it between Payal and Akash

Anjali: (placing a ring in the bowl) First to find the ring rules the marriage, agreed?

Payash: hann

Garima: Where is Khushi?

Akash: And bhai

(doorbell rings and HP opens the door)

Everyone is shocked seeing Khushi in a bridal wear with kumkum and mangalsutra. Both holding galands.

What actually happened was,

Flashback:

Arshi performed all rituals with Payash but only Khushi's loved ones new it. On the wedding day, Khushi planned on entering the house to start her revenge. She told her loved ones and Arshi married legally and traditionally in the court and temple respectively.

Flashback ends.