Part 6

Everyone came out of the shock when they heard Garima speaking

Garima: What am I seeing. (turning to Khushi) what is this.

Buaji:(shouting) Is disgrace what we got after treating an orphan like you as our own blood? Is all Shashi's fault. I told him not to bring this bad omen into our house. Now look at the shame she has brought unto this family. We have no relationship with you from now on.

Dadi: (strictly) Chote, what is this?

Khushi: It is what you are seeing.

Garima: Oh so you have mouth to talk after all this. Madhumatiji said it right.(raises her hand to slap Khushi and was stopped by a strong hand which pushes her)

Arnav: You just broke all relations with her and I have not given anyone the permission to insult or raise hand on my wife. K2, let's go. (takes Khushi's hand to move when he was slapped on his hand by K2)

Khushi: You have started to become irritating like those stupid family of mine. How many times should I tell you to stop calling me K2 especially that stupid Kaira.

Arnav: Her name is K3 not stupid Kaira.

(everyone looks at them with open mouth. Here they are thinking and Arshi are busy fighting).

Dadi: (shouts) shut up. Who is this Kaira, K2, K3 and all.

Garima: And Khushi, which family are you talking about?

Arnav: K2 is Khushi, K3 is.....

Khushi: (cutting him off) Arnie, are you my lawyer? (facing the others) By the way, I am Kushi Raichand. Daughter of Kabir(K1) and Akshaya Raichand. K3 or Kaira is my sis.

(Arshi holds hands and leaves to their room for their suhagraat smirking and leaving the shocked family behind).