Part 11(last part)

RM

 The group got home to meet angry Raizadas and Guptas.

Kaira: Hello. is anyone dead? (she sees Dadi sitting there) Oh your granny is sitting there so it means no one is dead.

Payal: Khushi, why did you do this to our parents? Is this what they get for giving you shelter?

Arnav: Hey girl, K2 did nothing. I only did that and by the way, they werent and will never be her parents.

Payal: (crying) atleast tell me what they have done

Arnav: They maltreated my jaan and they will not go scott free. If you dont keep quiet, i will include you so just stay out of it. (angrily)

Dadi: What about my business? The biggest investor AK3 left. Now my business is about to collapse.(angriy)

Khushi: Oh my God! Arnie, dont tell me S.G. and Nani did this?

Arnav: Ofcourse

Kaira: Old dangerous to two strong old women.(hi- fived Arnie)

Dadi: What is happening.(angrily)

Kaira: Sorry, our two grannies did this. I mean our Nani and Dadi

Dadi: What the hell

Arnav: They love their Khushi so much and will do anything for her. I just told them your behaviour and they asked for your business name so i told them.(shrugging his shoulders)

Kaira: And Miss.

Dadi: Mrs Malik

Kaira: Whatever. AK3 belongs to us if you have forgotten. K2 is the heiress to it.

Khushi: Arnie, i have never seen your jiju before have i.

Shyam enters RM: Surprise!(gets shocked). What is the AK3 doing here.

Arnav: my wife and her family

They introduce themselves and start chit- chatting until night befalls. They have dinner and move to their respective rooms

ARSHI ROOM

Khushi: Done with Dadi and Anjali. just one phone call and boom they are gone.

Arnav: Aman is doing that and by tomorrow morning, the two evil Raizadas will go down

Khushi: Enough about them now what about us? 

And Arshi had a peaceful sleep

Next morning

Shantivan is woken with inspectors moving in. Everyone moves to the hall to see what is happening

Inspector: Mrs Malik and Mrs Jha, you are under arrest for your illegal businesses. Officers arrest them.

Shyam: Anju, i will wait for you in our new home. (she nods)

They were taken out of site

Shyam turns to the the crying Raizadas: I am going to my home and i will be visiting you

He turns to Kaira and Khushi and saw tears in their eyes. He gestures them to come and they move into a hug. He became their bhai just yesterday and he is going back.

He then leaves the hug and moves to his room to pack.

Everyone waits and bid him bye.

Afternoon

The doorbell rings and Hp opens the gate to see a number of people there

The elder one: Hello, tell Arnie we are here. (they entered after saying this)

HP calls everyone

Khushi sees her whole family there and stands shocked. Tears were striking out of her eyes.

The people stands up and were also having tears in their eyes. The Raizadas look on shocked.

Arnav: Khush (nudges her and she runs to hug them)

KHUSHI: S.G. nanny. I missed you so much. (And looks behind them to see the others.) i miss only you and no one else.

Harshad: Do we even care. Caretaker, can you come and pick the heavy bag of chocolate and throw it away since no one needs us here. (smirking at Khushi's horrified face)

Khushi shouts: HP NO! (she hugs the others) I miss you all. Okay it is lunch already so join us

Guptas join and they all ate. After dinner, Akash and his family including Payal apologised to them for what happened and they accepted so they join the family

Night: Arshi room

Khushi: Guptas

Arnav: They are mine

Khushi: As you wish. Let us enjoy

Morning

Another group of inspectors come to arrest Guptas and take them to a den

Guptas: Where are we?

ASR enters: ASR's den to pay for what you have done. (he leaves)

ASR moves back home

Khushi sees him: done?

Arnav: hann. The end of evil. (and they all hug)

After two months, Arshi throws a big party with media

Party

Reporter: We have seen the AK3 here lets ask why. (she moves to Kaira)

Reporter: Mum pls what are you doing here. 

Kaira: What is my name(angrily)

Reporter: K3.

Kaira: It is my elder sister and jiju's party so i have to be here

Reporter: pls tell us more

Kaira: Nope. bye, enjoy the party.

( the reporter knows her coz the business has been transfered to Delhi)

Arshi and AK3 had an interview, introduced themselves and went home. When they got home, Khushi was not feeing well. Arnav took her to the room for rest. She faints and Arnav calls the doctor who came immediately.

The doctor moved inside and checked her.

He moves out: Congrats Mr Raizada. your wife is pregnant. Bring her to the hospital tomorrow.

Arnav: Ok doctor.

The doctor leaves and Arnav moves inside

Arnav: How is my baby (while sitting on the bed)

Khushi: Am fyn (cuddling him) i feel tired. what is wrong with me

Arnav: (Shrugging his shoulder) effects of pregnancy

Khushi: Yeah but why me. wait, what did you say?

Arnav: I said effects of pregnancy

Khushi jumps on Arnav and hugs him: Thank you thank you thank you.

Arnav: Say kiss me kiss me kiss me like carosel kids movie

Khushi: My pleasure

They all enjoy