Thoughts...

pierson and Alex Stokes are dating im probably the only one who ships them but yeah

enjoy ;))

Lexi was standing in front of her mirror 'why didnt he tell me this earlier' she thought. ofcourse she was okay with Hannah, it was a nice girl. but she had a feeling of madness inside her 'and he looked very sad when me and Andrew did the dating prank' "he is so selfish" "what?" oh shit she said that out loud. Pierson still looked confused but didnt say something "so Piers how is it going with you and Alex" she asked a dumb question to cut the silence "good, like always why? you're acting weird Lexi everything okay?" "yeah im fine" she said without even thinking even her bestfriend could not know about what she was thinking "i should better go Alex and i are going to grab some food" "k see ya" Lexi said almost drowning in her thoughts..

The next day:

Ben and Hannah where sitting on the couch in the amp house just 'being a couple'. when Lexi came downstairs. Andrew was just done filming with brent, he sat behind the counter. Lexi saw him and for some weird reason she bumped into the glass door awh that hurt. Andrew laughed but when Lexi went walking really dizzy he stood up from the counter to help her. "are you okay?" he said with a small smile on his face "yeah im totally fine why would you ask me that? im fine. im fine" she kept repeating the last words in her head 'im fine im fine im fine' "no ur not" Andrew responded. u should go lay down i'll help you.

before Lexi could answer he helped her up "everything okay??" Hannah screamed from the couch. she was worried. Ben too but he did'nt say anything.

Before she knew it she was upstairs in her room Andrew laid her on the bed "what happended Lexi did'nt you see the door?" he said with a goofy smile "idk" she just responded "i think ur tired also its already 10 pm" Andrew said after a long break of silence. lexi smiled softly when andrew tucked her in. "thank you" "anytime" he responded while walking to the door "wait!!" andrew looked back 'did Lexi want him to stay?' without doubting he sat on the chair next to her bed. It seemed like Lexi indeed wanted Andrew to stay. she slowly and peacefully drifted away, while Andrew watched her...

'isn't she beautifal' he thought... 'NO wait i cant be thinking that' 'its my bestfriend's ex' 'and my others bestfriend's sister gd' 'ben would be so mad if he found out i like her' 'wait what!? i dont like lexi' but he did and it would be just a few days for him to finally really realise that... Andrew fell asleep on the chair still busy thinking...

THE END

Word Counter: 555

hi :)

if ur reading this you probably made it to the end of this chapter (i know its not a big chapter) THANK YOU!! <33 anywayss if you have any spelling corrections, story ideas or tips: please put it in the comments ! (new chapter will be up soon) also lmk what you think about the Alex and pierson thingy.

Dont forget to vote ;)

ily