Kanna Kizuchi (potential spoilers for Your Turn To Die)

i wanna imagine that at some point, sou has an ai of kanna (to keep himself sane and to grieve) since in his eyes, she was taken and murdered by the group bcus everyone voted for her

so i imagined, what would the scene be like when sou finds the kanna ai and here;

Kanna: "Um, ehehe, hello Sou!"

Sou: "Kan..na..... KANNA!!"

Kanna: "Ah- Um, y-yes?"

*sou basically thinking wtf this isnt real*

Kanna: "Erm, is everything alright there? Why is Sou crying..?"

Sou: "I- This is..! No-"

Sou: "..Is that you, Kanna?!"

Kanna: "In the flesh! Or.. digitally at least, hehe."

Sou: "Kanna I'm..! I'm so sorry..!! I'm so sorry for failing to protect you like I swore to! I'm sorry for constantly taking advantage of your naivety and manipulating you.. It was all in good intention and I was trying to protect and save you but still..!!"

Kanna: "S-Sou?"

Sou: "I thought that I was going to be the one to save us all..!! And you, most importantly but... Sara.. and the others..!!"

Kanna: "What are you..?"

Sou: "I promised that I did but then... I failed. It's all my fault and I'm making a new promise.. Kanna, I'll take down Sara."

Kanna: "Sou, you.."

Sou: "A-And-"

Kanna: "GET IT TOGETHER!!"

Sou: "..!!"

Kanna: "Kanna.. doesn't understand all these big words very well but please.. Don't hurt Sara or anyone for that matter..!!"

Sou: "But I-"

Kanna: "Kanna doesn't Sou to turn into a murderer!"

Sou: *thinks about how the actual kanna said the same thing*

Kanna: "Even if I threw my life away... I probably did it for you! So please... don't betray Kanna's wishes.."

Sou: "K-Kanna.."

Kanna: "Please, Sou."

*insert sou hesitating*

Sou: "...Alright. I'll avenge you, Kanna. I'll... I'll get out of here."