CHAPTER 2~MOVING TO CLARINES<3

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the late update...I was busy and didn't have much free time to write so I wrote the whole chapter in one day, so it's a bit short...Hope you enjoy it! Also, the picture at the top is you. Feel free to change anything.

-Reader's p.o.v.-

The next morning I woke up early and did my morning routine. I went to take a bath and changed into a new dress. After that, the maids came in and did my hairstyle and added necessary accessories (They also put on your makeup if you want to have make-up on).

 After that, the maids came in and did my hairstyle and added necessary accessories (They also put on your makeup if you want to have make-up on)

<Your dress>

Since it was time for breakfast I went to the dining hall. My brother was already there. I sat down at the table and we began eating. It was silent in the room until he broke the silence "A reply has arrived from Clarines" He said. "What did it say?" I questioned. "They want you to move to Clarines in 3 days, so they can teach you the process of marriage ceremony since our way is different from theirs. They also say that it would be good for you two to get to know each other before marriage." He explained. "Then, have the date and place for the marriage been set?" I asked. "Yes, the marriage will take place in Clarines, 4 months from now on" He replied. "I see" Was all I said.

I quickly finished my breakfast and went to my office and started doing paperwork. By the time I finished, it was lunchtime, so I once again headed to the dining hall. Since my brother was too busy I ate alone.

After lunch, I did my normal training with my weapons and riding Sky. As well as eating dinner with my brother and talking about our day.

<Time skip: The day of moving to Clarines>

I did my usual morning routine and ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I was waiting for the escorts from Clarines. When they arrived I bid goodbye to my brother and entered the carriage.

The next day I arrived at the castle and was welcomed by the two princes of Clarines and their personal guards. Of course my two personal guards Eric and Yuu came as well as my horse, Sky.

 Of course my two personal guards Eric and Yuu came as well as my horse, Sky

<The black-haired guy is Yuu and the blonde one is Eric>

I was shown to my room as my guards were shown to theirs. After I settled in a butler came and told me I was summoned to the first prince's office.

I followed the butler and entered the room. The butler then left and closed the door behind him. And I must say when he is pretty hot.

As I'm supposed to, I greeted the first prince "Greetings the first prince of Clarines" I spoke with a straight face and bowed slightly. He then looked at me and said "You don't have to be so polite with me and please just call me Izana. So is the room to your taste?" "Yes, the room is very nice and comfortable" I replied with a less straight face. "As you may already know you are supposed to move into my room after marriage so your room is only temporary. Your lessons will start tomorrow after breakfast. We will also have meals together" He explained. "I understand. I'll take my leave first" I replied and exited the room.

For the next 3 months, I had the same routine every day. I would wake up and get ready. Then I would head to the dining hall where Izana would be waiting for me. After breakfast, I would have my lessons till lunch. after lunch, I would start training with my weapons and sometimes Izana would join me. Then I would go for a run with Sky and once again Izana would join me every time. Then we would head to dinner and after that to bed. To be honest, I kinda liked it when we spent time together, but I wouldn't show it. However, we both opened to each other more.

Now there was only 1 more month until we got married and I had more free time since I already mastered the most important things and most of the rules. I was also measured for my wedding dress. Me and Izana also spent more time together. I wonder if our relationship will change after our marriage...

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment on what you think about it. I hope you have a great rest of the day. Bye<3.

WORD COUNT: 785 Words