CHAPTER 4~AFTER MARRIAGE<3

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for posting this late, but my motivation went on vacation. This chapter isn't long, but I'll try to make them longer in the future. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

-Reader's p.o.v.-

When I woke up Izana was gone already. I looked outside the window and it was lunchtime already. 'I can't believe I woke up this late. Why didn't anyone woke me up?'. While I was thinking the maids came into the room. "Good morning your highness. I am Samantha, the head maid. I will be serving you from now on along with some other maids, so if you need something please tell us" Samantha said. I just nodded as a reply. "We will now help you get ready," She said. (Picture at the top is you. You can change anything)

 You can change anything)

<This is Samantha>

After I was done getting ready I went to the dining hall. Izana was already there and when I sat we both started eating not saying a word. When we were done, Izana went back to work while I was shown to my office. When I entered it was quite spacious, but it was filled with paperwork. I dismissed all of the servants in the room and started on the paperwork.

 I dismissed all of the servants in the room and started on the paperwork

<You're office>

When I almost finished there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. The door opened and a butler came in. "Please excuse me your highness, but it's dinner time" He announced. I looked outside the window and saw that it was already dark outside 'Time passed by really quickly' I turned back to the butler and followed him to the dining hall.

As always Izana was already there. Like before we were eating in silence. When we finished eating Izana broke the silence "I'm already done for today so I will be going to our room. What about you?" "I have some documents left to finish, but it won't take long. I'll come to the room later" I responded. He just nodded and we both went separate ways.

After I finished the rest of the paperwork I was heading to our room and saw that the lights were still on. I walked into the room and saw Izana sleeping with a book in his lap. 'Was he reading a book and fell asleep?' I went to change my clothes and put the accessories away.

After I was done I quietly went to Izana's side of the bed, picked up the book from his hands, marked the page, and put the book down on the nightstand. I pulled the blankets over him and turned the lights off. Then I went to my side of the bed and lied down. After a few minutes, I felt warm hands wrap around my body and I was pulled into Izana's chest. Since he was warm I fell asleep quickly.

A/N: Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, but I had to write it quickly. I promise I will write longer chapters in the future. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And if any of you has an idea of what I should add to the story in the future please comment about it or sent me a message. Have a great rest of the day <3

WORD COUNT:590 Words