41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]

Faiza's Pov

"Where do you think you went like this?" I choke my milk and starts to cough endlessly, I look in the direction where the voice is coming from, I look Taehyung is sitting on the couch, crossing his legs, staring at me blankly, holding a hard gaze that is showing some emotion, I don't know that's anger, love, hate or anything else. He is wearing those same clothes I saw last day.

I gulp nervously when I see he is coming towards me and burning his gaze as if he can eat me alive anytime, oh no! He is standing in front of me and clutches my shoulder blade, yanks me to him.

"T-taehyung, what are you doing here?" I ask him nervously.

"Answer me first, where were you? Why did you leave my place last night and now—" he pauses and looks down, examines me from head to toe. Oh shit! I'm wearing an off-white lose frock which is above my knees, way too short, I realize that I'm not even wearing any bra and my nipple is trying to poke out from there, clearly visible now, I was so nervous and busy last night that I even forgot to wear a bra, shit, shit, shit! I'm so embarrassed right now, I was like this all the time.

"Nini, have you gone mad? I asked you a question, where did you go like this?" I snap back. I feel some sadness come across my heart as I'm staring at him deeply, examine his face, he left me last day and just texted me that he wasn't going to come over there, didn't even call me once and now? isn't he noticing how pale and vulnerable I am?

"Were you like this all the time? Are you out of your mind? How could you go outside like this, Nini?" His jaw clenches. He didn't even ask me what happened. His nails are deeply buried on my flesh, literally hurting me now, I yank off his hand.

"Let go of me, Taehyung." I bark at him as I'm feeling so hurt now. He grabs my waist harshly and yanks forward him again, I hiss out.

"Why did you leave my place? Answer me fast." he demands, I can't believe he is behaving like this. He squeezes my waist a bit harshly.

"And I don't want to answer your any question, leave me!" I yell and begin to wriggle my hands but instead of letting go of me, he tightens his grip around my waist.

"Fucking answer me damn it!" he growls and I feel my eyes are tearing up.

"Let go of me, Taehyung." I push him with all of my force and he stumbles a bit, I take the opportunity and run towards my bedroom with my heavy heart and tearful eyes.

I lock the door and fall on the floor as I wasn't able to balance my weight, I begin to cry, why is he behaving like this?

I hear a loud knock on my door but I ignore that and continue to cry.

"Open the door, Noona." He yells, I hug my knees and sobbing continuously. He is knocking, kicking on the door but I keep ignoring that.

"Noona, open the fucking damn door!" He is growling like a lion.

"Get out from there, I don't want to talk to you." I sob.

"I'll ask you one last time, open the door, or else I'm going to break it." he warns me, I hug my knees more tighter.

"Do whatever you want." I snap back. I hear some loud bangs and finally the door open with loud bursting, I flinch. I burry my head on my knees and curling like a ball, I can't stop myself from crying and sobbing.