Chapter 2

3 days later

Dion leaned forward, from the comfort of his high-backed office chair, and ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. Another late night at the office, his mother swore that they would be the death of him if he didn't take a break, maybe he should've listened.

His hands skipped through the remaining resumes that sat on his desk, he had gone through about fifty, although none seemed to match his standards. Such a tedious task he stressed, but nonetheless he paid very close attention as to who would work with him, also he refused to work without a personal assistant any longer, maybe he was too haste to fire the last one he thought.

Almost at the end of the sheet of papers, a familiar bad wig and glasses caught his eye. It was the same woman from before. The very one that caused him discomfort for the past week, he could not shake the feeling that he somehow knew her.

Dion recalled the events of last Thursday, after the woman left, he attended the meeting as scheduled. It came time for the C.E.O of the hotel to present the business plans that they hoped would encourage Dion to invest.

They instead proved the sharp decline in sales and profits over the past year. In short, their business plan was completely wrong. Perhaps if this misogynistic excuse of man would have listened to the advice of the young woman, then Dion wouldn't have taken his hotel, along with everything he was worth.

The familiar mind bug of not remembering her formed in his mind once again. It was clear that he had not slept with this woman, so then what pray tell was so special about her, that's causing a major disruption with his mood, he exasperated.

He resumed reading the contents of her resume, Stanford graduate, masters in business and Marketing, twenty-two years old, she was perfect, possibly overqualified but perfect. She even checked out the invisible box of him not being attracted to her, after all it wouldn't be good business to have relations with employees.

It was decided Ms. Lucy Flores will begin working at Huxley Hotels and Construction Company on Monday.

Dion had one other errand to deal with before he was finished. He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out his phone to dial a familiar number.

The phone rang until a woman answered in a seductive voice.

"Hey handsome, miss me already." She antagonized him.

"Just be ready, I'm on my way," he answered with lust.

Dion's libido went from zero to a hundred the moment she picked up the phone. He hurriedly gathered his briefcase and the keys to his newly acquired Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Pullman.

In a flash he was out the door and on his way to the dangerously growing addiction that came in the form of Amy Farron, the temptress herself.

***

Monday

Her small hands folded, then she quietly knocked on Dions Hotel room door.

Nervousness took over her body and she forgot the reason for her unexpected visit. Flabbergasted with regret she turned on her heel, praying that he had not heard her knock.

Right when she proceeded to walk away, the door opened revealing a half naked Dion with nothing, but a white towel wrapped around his lower torso, showing his well-defined V - line.

Lucy tried her best to stop gawking like a fan girl, but only managed to bring her attention to the water that dripped down his 6-pack abs. She fought the urge to bite her lips, constantly trying to remind herself to keep it in her pants.

"Like what you see, Ms. Flores," Dion deviously teased. Blood rushed to her cheeks, how embarrassing she thought, sheepishly raising her head to meet his smirk.

"Please, come in," he welcomed her. This was not good, everything suddenly felt hot, she was already struggling with the urge not to kiss him right then and there. Lucy observed his toned back as he walked further into the room. Finally coming to a stop his muscle relaxed, and he turned towards her.

"Now Miss Flores, to what do I owe this pleasure of your visit," he inquired, keeping his eyes on her.

"I... urm," she struggled to get the words out, it felt like the room was suddenly getting smaller.

"Come now, what is it you want," he spoke slowly in a low tone, coming closer towards her.

With less than an inch now between them, Dion leaned in, his lips getting dangerously close to hers. Bracing herself for the impact, she closed her eyes. But he instead placed kisses along her neck, working his way up to her ear.

"You didn't think it was that easy, did you? Now for the final time tell me, What. Do. You. Want." he whispered.

Her lower region had become hot, just from those simple kisses he gave her. She already knew the answer to his question. There was only one thing she wanted, HIM.

The heat of his body disappeared from her neck. Reflex caused her arm to reach out to grab him, but she instead grabbed the towel he had on. Her eyes widened as she watched them fall to the ground.

With the front of his body still facing away from her, Dion slowly turned around. Her heart raced with anticipation; her eyes naturally drifted downwards. He was .

Lucy's alarm went off, signaling that it was now 7:30 in the morning. She immediately jumped out of bed, her white oversized tee was now covered in sweat, and the spot from where she previously was on the bed was now extremely damp.

"Did I just have a wet dream, "she spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah, I believe so," a voice answered sarcastically.

A high-pitched scream filled the room, Lucy instantly turned her head to the direction of the voice, her face softened, when she realized that the voice belonged to her long-time best friend.