Ch. 15: Jealous Minho

*Minho's POV*

Y/n walked away back in the direction of her room. Once she was out of my sight, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I then turned around a started walking towards the maze doors.

"Shuck." I said under my breath. She has no idea what she does to me. I've never felt like this before, she's the only one who can give me these feelings. I mean I'm Minho, Minho doesn't get flustered! And he sure doesn't stutter either. But I guess y/n just brings out a whole other side of me.

On another note, she's never acted like that with me before. She was low key flirting with me, and I definitely feel that there was more meaning behind that 'I love you' than she was letting on. Maybe she does like me back. Maybe I have a chance after all.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked y/n?!" Thomas yelled excitedly, causing his voice to echo through the maze. My eyes widened and i clamped my hand over his mouth. I was really hoping no on heard that since we had barely made it farther than the entrance.

"Would you shut up?! You're so loud!" I let him go and began walking again, with him right by my side.

"So you do like her, or else you wouldn't care if people heard!"

"I didn't say that."

"Well you didn't say otherwise..."

"Just drop it."

"But-"

"Drop it. I'm not talking about this."

"Fineee" he groaned.

*Y/n's POV*
*back in y/n's room*

I sprinted to my room after I had turned the corner where Minho couldn't see me and barged through the door.

"Teresa get up! You will not believe what just happened!" I yelled, shaking her awake. She grumbled a few incoherent words as she attempted to wake up. I didn't realize that it was still pretty early...oh well, this is important.

"What happened?" she said while yawning, although she was still half asleep. But I needed her full attention and for her to be fully awake.

"Me and Minho kissed!"

She shot up so fast I thought she was going to fall off the bed.

"WHAT?!"

I started laughing.

"What's funny?"

"We didn't kiss, Teresa." I said simply. "I was just trying to make you wake up." She fake glared at me.

"You know, that's not very funny. I thought something finally happened between you two."

"Well we didn't kiss, but something did happen."

"Spill it. I want every detail right now." She said seriously.

"Ok so basically..." I told her every detail of what happened, just like she asked. Her eyes were as wide a saucers the entire time and she was in complete shock.