Rewrite in Progress. Will Return on Late July 2021!

Hello!

As the title says, I've chosen to rewrite this story now that my writing style has improved and evolved to one I'm much more happy and proud of.

••• If you've read Wish Upon a Night Sky, you can skip the rest, as both this story and that one are being rewritten for similar reasons! •••

The plotline will remain the same, but the chapters will be made longer and more detailed. The story will also be divided into 3 arcs (we'd be at the 2nd one soon in terms of the current plot progression, since arc 2 would start when Tom confronts Redd -- but, since I'm now rewriting, that tense moment will probably take a bit longer to get here). In other words, this story will turn into a long fic, just like Fairytale Complex and Wish Upon a Night Sky! Updates would be weekly, and the story would flow more smoothly. 

With all that being said, here are a few reasons as to why I've chosen to rewrite this story:

1. As mentioned previously, I'm much more happy and proud of my current writing style -- those who've read the old version of Fairytale Complex know what I mean with that!

2. I've been battling with my physical health for the past year and a half, so that brought a huge delay in plenty of aspects -- such as college, personal and family matters, mental health, hobbies, and all that. Now that I'm doing better, I've been slowly but surely getting back on track with everything, writing hobby included. :-)

3. In the midst of writing this story and all the others, I've come out (on the internet, not irl) as trans. Accepting that part of myself came with changes in my perspective as well as in my personal tastes, since I'm much more true to myself now.

••• Last and most silliest of all, I originally wrote this story on a whim after being sleep deprived due to final exams. I was like: "Duuude. What if I made a Tom Nook x Reader for funsies?" But then I actually fell in love with the results, so now I want to extend upon the storyline and improve it! •••

Those are the main reasons as to why this story along with a few others went into a sudden and long break.

With that being said, take care, stay safe, and see you real soon, y'all!