Introduction

Marinettes POV

Adrien, Alya and Nino were hanging out at my house playing video games. "Hahaha I won! Give me my money now!" Alya exclaimed. We all groaned in defeat and each gave her 10 dollars.

"Hey that was no fair I was so close!" Adrien pouted. "Yeah, so close to losing." I say. We all shared a laugh then ordered pizza.

"Are you sure it's not to late for pizza?" Nino asks. " No! It's never to late for pizza!" Adrien yelled. "Shut the hell up. So loud for what?" I said getting off the couch. "So mean for what?" Alya said . "I'm not mean I'm just honest unlike some people" I said making eye-conatct with Adrien.

"Do you need to take a walk or something? You need a chill pill." Nino declares. "Yeah Mari take a chill pill." Adrien said rolling his eyes. "I DON'T NEED A CH- wait.. actually I will take it walk. I dont want to beat you up right now." I said.

"Oh please like you could beat me up!" Nino objects. I give him a long death glare, "I mean- JUST GO TAKE YOUR WALK IM SCARED!" Nino screams

I make my way out the door starting my walk, I put in my earbuds and listend to some music. I had no idea were I was going I was just walking around.

~1 Hour Later~

I finally look up to were I was going and I see a forest, there's lots of tree's and bushes with a nice green color. The leave were sitting on the trees perfectly, some rocks rocks were in the water with a taupe color on it. Over the water it was a bridge leading to who knows where.

 Over the water it was a bridge leading to who knows where

With all curiosity, I start to go down the pathway. I finally get to the bridge and I started walking over it while looking at the water. I reach the end, I was about to started walking on the path again but someone my arm and covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it was muffled, I had no idea who this person was.

"Get off me!" I cried I really wanted to leave now. I tried to pull away but their grip was way to strong. "Calm down little lady! Who are you and how did you find this place?!" They asked " I was just talking a walk and I found this place! Now, take your hands off me or I will cut them off!" I explained.

They quickly took them off and made eye-contact with me, "My name is Evil Queen and this is my forbidden forest. Whoever comes here will never leave so good luck trying to. I can't have more people finding out about this place. The people who have came her never left and they are locked away. You will be one of those people. Unless..." She said with a serious face.

"First off, I didn't ask who you were and what this place was. Second, this place is forbidden? Why isn't there a sign to say that! Third, you locked people here?! Fourth, what are you locking me here? Who said that I would tell anyone.. well except my best friend Alya-. Anways what do you mean by unless?" I asked so many questions. What did I get my self into? Why is it always me! I thought-

My thoughts were interrupted by this 'Evil Queen' thing talking. "One, I don't care if you asked or didn't this is serious. Two, yes it is and I didn't put a sign because who would stupid enough to go in a forest alone? Three, yes I do I fear that they will tell people about this place and more will come. I said unless because if you want to get out you have to do something in return." She finished. Damn she didn't have to say it like that, I thought she was nice. I'm just kidding, this woman is crazy! Who locks people somewhere when they go in a forest? How do you claim a forest?

"Alright. What do I have to do?"I asked. She pulled me towards this castle and we went inside. She made me said down in front of a drink that had bubbles in it. " Ew, this looks horrible what is this?" I shriek. It honestly looks like the food Gabriel gives Adrien, no offense.

"You have to drink this. You may be asking why or what does it do to you but I'm about to tell you." She explains, she walks over to a wall and rolls down a picture of green eyes and a dragon. Im so confused "Ma'am what is that?" I asked.

"This is what your gonna turn into, when you drink that it gives you power of evil. If someone or something makes you overwhelmed, angry, irritated and more, your eyes will turn green but you have to learn to control it. If they stay green too long, you turn into a dragon. Im guessing your in highschool, I don't want you turning into anything at school or home. You can call me anytime you want to just to talk or if you need answers to anything." She explains.

This is so cool! I can be a dragon! "Okay I'll do it I just want to get out of here. I promise I will never tell anyone about this." I lied. "Okay great," She said "The training will take two years." She added. "TWO YEARS! HOW AM I GOING TO SEE MY FAMILY AND MY BEST FREINDS! I have school and another life!" I exclaimed "Calm down don't worry it's better than staying here forever right?" She declares.

"Do we have a deal?" She puts out her hand.

Two flipping years... but I don't wanna be locked here forever and not see my family..

"Deal" I shook her hand and drank the disgusting liquid. "This taste like shi-" I got interupted by the woman. "Don't worry, the taste won't be their long. It will make you sleepy and you will be sleep for some hours, your friends and family will be worried but for right now, in their catergory "She's Missing."

This is my first book I ever made so please dont judge me! If you have any tips feel free to tell me! Also with any suggestions for the next chapter, pull a kagami and comment them! Don't hesitate! Love you guys!!!!