Chapter 1: The Returning

2 years later..

Adrien's POV 

It has been about two years since we saw Marinette. We even put a posters and had search parties, but it was no use.

Nino and I try and comfort Alya as much as we could. I tried having  hope that Marinette would come back but part of me thinks she's dead. I miss her bluebell eyes sparkling whenever she's happy, I miss that raven hair she puts in cute pigtails, I miss her beautiful smile she puts on her face everyday. Most of all, I missed her.

Today was Saturday, my father allowed me to stay at Nino's house till Sunday. He was aware of the situation, and tried he best helping. I was honestly surprised, he never came out of the house or help out. But I'm glad he was trying.

"Hey wanna play Mega Strike 3?"Nino asked.

"Yeah! Alya do you wanna play?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No that games reminds me of someone" Alya killed the mood, we groan in annoyance. We were just trying to make her feel better but everyone time we do she has to bring up Marinette.

"Could you not bring up Marinette for once? "I roll my eyes. "How could I not!? She's my bestfriend, if one of your bestfriends went away for TWO YEARS  would you stop bringing them up?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"If it causes me pain to think about it then I wouldn't bring them up. Focus on the things that make you happy, not the the sad things that make you annoying." Nino laughed but he quickly shuts up when Alya gave him a glare.

"I just hope she comes back.." Alya wishes, Nino and I on the other hand weren't paying attention. We were trying to beat each other in Mega Strike 3. I wasn't thinking about Marinette, she's probably dead and theirs nothing I can do about it. Call me stubborn, but theirs nothing I can do anymore. I thought it was best if I forgot about it.

Marinette's POV:

 I was packing my bags from my room, I was finally leaving! I had to admit, I liked being here. Evil Queen was really nice to me and helped me a lot.  The maids were nice and cooked delicious meals. Most of all, my room was huge. It was green and purple room and had a kings sized with gold nightstands on each side. On the nightstands I had pictures of my family and my best friend, Alya. I missed Alya so much while I was here. I would have never forgotten about her, not even if I was dead.

I miss also miss Nino too, he's like a big brother to me and gives me the best advice.(sorry Alya) He always stands up for me, helps me when I'm said and most importantly, cares for me.

Adrien always teases me, he finds it funny. He always calls me 'shortie' because I'm 5'3 and he's 6'1. He can be very annoying sometimes but so can I but we react differently. When he's annoying, I just laugh it off or tell him to shut up playfully. But when I'm annoying, he either screams at me or gives me a glare that says 'I'm about to cuss you out". I don't understand what's wrong with him but I always thought he was joking.

I got all of my bags and headed downstairs where breakfast is being cooked by the maids. I was handed a plate that had blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, they also gave me a glass of orange juice. I say thank you and place it on the table, I walked back up to the maids to ask them a question.

"Do you know where Amelia is?" I asked, they gave a confused look and I realized what I said.

"Evil Queen. "I corrected, they pointed to a big blue door that says "Evil queens room" 

I smacked my forehead "How could I be so stupid? Sorry!" I quickly walk to Amelia's room and as I open the door I see her working on something. I was about to slowly back up but her voice interrupted me. "What is it darling? Do you have your stuff packed" She asked.

"Oh it's nothing I just wanted to see where you were. My stuff is all packed I just need to go eat." I said. "Okay make sure you come back in her to say your goodbye's." She stated, To be honest, I wasn't ready to leave yet. I had fun here and made friends. You may think I'm crazy but, I want to stay here. 

"Okay!" I said as I walked out of the room. I ate my breakfast and look around for a while and sighed, "I'm gonna miss this place."

Hope you liked this Chapter! I will try my best to post Chapter 2 today! Bye guys!