Chapter 2: She's Here

Marinette's POV

I walked into Amelia's room and we make eye contact. "I'm all packed and ready to go" I said sadly, "I know your sad but I'm going to miss you too. You were a great student, or should I say daughter." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I quickly hug back and say, "I'm going to miss you".

"I know, I'm going to miss you too. But look," She says, I look up at her motioning her  to continue. "You'll see how happy your family will be." She finished

"Yeah I guess your right." I say. My family will be happy to see me. I haven't seen them in two years. I'm hoping my friends will be happy too. I can't wait do see them. But what if they don't like me? What if they have new friends to replace me? What if-  My thoughts were interrupted,  Amelia's phone ringed, "O-Oh! Your driver is here Mari." She says. She grabs my hand and leads me to the limo.

"Wait what about my bags?" I exclaimed, "The maids already put your bags in while we were talking." She says, we are now in front of the limo.

"I guess this is goodbye" I frowned. "Don't worry darling, you have my number right?" She asked and I nodded. "You can text or call me anytime you want!" She stated, I was calm now, I can see her whenever I want!

"Yay! I'm still going to miss you so much!" I pulled her into a hug. "Me too darling, me too." She hugs back and pats my head.

"Love you." I whispered.

"I love you too" She wipes her tears away.

I get into the limo wonder how long the drive is. Before I could ask the Butler says, "The ride is only 30 minutes so make sure you don't fall asleep!" He laughs.

"Okay thanks!" I get on my phone and look at pictures of me and my mom, they were either baking photo's or photo's of us laughing. I turned my phone off and sighed looking out the window. Why do I have to leave? Why can't I just stay? Why didn't I get any messages from my friends? Did they not care? I kept asking my self questions.

Adrien's POV

"This is the last time were searching for her!" I yelled

Alya has been asking and asking for Nino and I to help look for Marinette. I told her she's probably dead but she said to have 'hope'.

"Yeah I'm tired! We have been looking for two years Alya. If couldn't find her then what makes you think we will find her now?" Nino exclaims.

"Can you have hope for once? I know she's out there somewhere!" She says, I rolled my eyes.

"Is there something else we can do that's Marinette related and not search for her ? I'm getting tired." Nino managed to breathe out. 

"Can we go to her bakery?" She asked.

"Yeah sure! Only cause I'm hungry." I laughed. 

"I'll drive" Nino says, we all hop in the car and go to the bakery.

~20 minutes later~

"Why did that drive seem so long" I asked

"It was. It was twenty minutes!" Nino protests, "You guys are babies it wasn't even that long." Alya rolled her eyes. 

We went inside the bakery and saw Marinette parents cooking. "Hey guys!" Sabine says with a smile. "Hey can we just hang out here?" Alya askes, Nino nudged her like he was trying to say something. "And get food?" Alya added and looked at Nino.

"Yeah of course!" Sabine answers, we sat at the table and talked until we heard the bell ring and the door opened. Tom dropped the cookies, Sabine gasped and put her hand over her mouth, Alya's eyes widened, Nino fainted. I was very confused until I turned around to see....

Marinette?.......

______________________________________________________________

We all saw that coming right?

I wrote two Chapters in one day and 2 hours! Go me!

Anyways- See you guys in Chapter 3.... BYE