Seeing Red - Chapter 12

Now you're awake again, but this time you feel empty, almost as if you're just a shell. You look down at your hands and clench them together. You regret what you've done, you are sorry, and you genuinely feel bad. The question is though... will Michiru understand?

You've woken up to another night time scenario. Did you sleep all day? Your phone says yes since it's been over 20 hours that you've been asleep. You've either been sleep deprived from racing or... yeah. Your stomach rumbles so you decide to get up and climb into the drivers seat, starting up the engine and driving out of the alleyway.

You just stop at a fast food place and order your food. Once you get your order you sit down at a table and slowly eat your food. Outside there are people surrounding your car, all shouting "Daten-shi!". At first you enjoyed the attention, but now you wish nobody knew you. You switch into your human form so you're not pestered the second you step outside, and you leave the building. Once you leave, you notice something up in the sky.

Up on the sky there's Michiru flying with another one of those monsters with Shirou trying to keep him in check. You think for a moment then swap back to your beastman form and push past the people surrounding your Mustang and jump in, screeching off after Michiru and Shirou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up in the air, Michiru is flying towards the docks carrying the horse beastman turned monster. Shirou looks down and sees (Y/N) following them in the Mustang.

Shirou: "Your boyfriend is following us."

Michiru: "H-Huh?! Shirou how do you know?"

Shirou: "Know what?"

Michiru: "How (Y/N) is my boyfriend..?"

Shirou: "Oh really now?"

Michiru: "Yeah, he is."

Shirou: "Well... I heard what you two were arguing about. You really still consider him your boyfriend after he lied to you?"

Michiru: "Well yeah of course, he's an idiot, but I love him and I'm sure he can change for the better... I mean, he's already following us, assuming he's gonna help us."

Shirou: "You really love him? He's just as bad as a human, he lets his greed get to him."

Michiru: "Well if he's really just like a human, then he can learn to fight his greed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all arrive at the docks and Michiru drops Shirou and the monster through a roof into a warehouse and you drive through a small crack in the door, screeching to a stop and grabbing your gun.

Michiru: "Are you hurt at all?"

Shirou: "I'm fine, but I'm not going to kill him this time."

Shirou takes off his collar and transforms into his silver wolf form, slicing up the monster, so you go over to Michiru.

Y/N: "Michiru!"

Michiru: "(Y/N)! Where have you been?"

Y/N: "Please Michiru I'm genuinely sorry! I'm never going to street race again, please forgive me!"

Michiru: "(Y/N), I forgive you... and I'm sorry for calling you obsessive over your car, I know it means a lot to you and that was wrong."

Y/N: "It was wrong for me to lie to you... but I've learned from my mistake and I won't do it again!"

Michiru: "Well, it's good to have you back."

Michiur gives you a kiss on the cheek and Shirou finishes up with the monster.