Hi There (A/N)

I'm not even going to lie, this is like the fourth time I have tried to write a story on Wattpad, but this is the furthest I have ever gotten so I'm pretty gosh darn proud of myself at this point in time (at the time of writing this I have only completed 9 chapters, only 5 being fully edited and ready to be published). Some of chapters are gonna be short, and approximately zero will be long. It's a real mixed bunch (note sarcasm). 

I felt like I ought to say a few things first before you get into it (even though I feel like most people will skip over this part and you know what - same). Even at this early stay I'm getting really attached to Evie, especially knowing the plan I have for her charater, so please be nice to her - she has a long way to go. That isn't to say that I will not accept criticism. By all means throw it at me. I would love your help to improve my writing skills.

Just to clarify, this story is set in North America - even though I have never lived in or even visited the continent. I'm a fully blooded Aussie after all. It felt weird to set a werewolf story in Australia for some reason though - it just makes me uncomfortable. Hence, the discriptions of the landscapes are probably so wrong but what are you gonna do? Also, I'll use words and spellings that are correct here but might not make sense in other places around the world. Hit me up, and I can fix this so the story is more accessible and understandable to everyone - plus making it more realistic to the North American setting.

Finally, I'm gonna try my darndest to make this my only author's note, because honestly I hate being interrupted in the middle of a story with an author's note. But no promises. Also I hope to be updating one to two times a week but as we all know - shit happens.

Anywhooooooo, hope you enjoy.

P.S. I wrote this, because it is the kind of thing I want to read. It might not be your cup of tea - not all of us enjoy camomille after all.

P.S.S. I do not know how trains work!