VI

MARCH 7 | 006
'hopeless crushes'

MARCH 7 | 006'hopeless crushes'

EVENTUALLY, AROUND 10 IN THE morning, salem coaxed olivia into getting up

"good morning sleepyhead," she said softly, olivia grinning at the fact she stayed over and slept on the couch all to avoid waking her up.

"mmm," she groaned, putting her head back in salem's chest.

"dude you've been sleeping for ages my entire body has fallen asleep," salem groaned jokingly, trying to wiggle her fingers for dramatic effect.

just to bring in more dramatics, olivia rolled off the couch onto a couple pillows that had ended up on the floor after their endeavour.

"ouch," she mumbled, laying on the pile of pillows.

salem gasped jokingly, using her hands to pat her body down.

"oh- oh my god... i have a body! i actually have a body!" she cries out dramatically, making olivia chuckle.

"you're an idiot," she says, standing up.

"ugh i feel dead," olivia groans.

"you feel dead! you?! i'm the one who's had a deadweight on me for the past 9 hours!" salem said, stretching her body as practically everything cracked.

"and i don't regret a thing, you're very comfortable," olivia says, grinning proudly.

"you suck," salem mumbles, putting a pillow over her face.

"but you love me," olivia coos, flicking salem's thigh to get her off the couch.

"keep telling yourself that," she says, scooting away so olivia wouldn't flick her again.

"jeez that really hurt," she groans, rubbing her thigh.

"get over it, want breakfast?" olivia asks.

salem raises her eyebrows and takes the pillow off her face. "depends. what do you have?" she asks.

"uhhh pancakes? and..." she pauses, sorting through the cupboards. "i think that's it, i need to go shopping," she says, grabbing the box of pancake mix.

"do you have toothpaste?" salem asks, startling olivia as she was suddenly behind her.

"uh yeah, in the bathroom top drawer. don't you need a toothbrush?" olivia asks, pouring the mix into the bowl.

"nope, i have one in my bag," she says, sifting through the contents of her bag.

"why?" olivia asked, turning to face her.

"it's in my bag of essentials, i like to have one on me just in case, i hate it when my teeth feel dirty," she replies, walking to the bathroom.

"you do you," she shrugs, continuing to make the pancakes.

salem finished brushing her teeth and quickly splashes water on her now flushed cheeks due to the realization of how close olivia was to her the entire night.

the blush coating her cheeks, however, had different plans. no matter how cold the water was that she splashed on it, her cheeks continued burning bright red.

all she could do was pray olivia didn't notice, but her prayers were not answered.

"are you alright? you look a bit red," olivia said, placing her palm on salem's cheek.

"you don't seem to be burning up, do you want to just lay on the couch? the pancakes are almost done," olivia said politely, flipping the last pancake.

"yeah that would be nice," salem mumbled, embarrassed, before laying down on her couch.

"here you go," olivia hummed, placing a plate of pancakes in front of the girl, before bringing her own and flopping into the seat beside her.

"oh and by the way, thanks for staying over last night, you were very comfortable to sleep on," olivia grinned, a light blush coating her cheeks.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

BABIESSS

GAY WITCH
can you guys help pls

EYEBALLER
what now

LONE MALE
should i be concerned

BRI-ISH LADDY
no luv she's okay

GAY WITCH
I AM NOT
SHE SLEPT ON ME
AND THEN
TO APOLOGIZE
MADE ME PANCAKES
AND NOW
SHES IN THE BATHROOM
AND I AM TUPING THIS
REALLY FAST
SO SHE DOESNT CATCH ME
HOWEVER
THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING
IM WORRIED ABOUT CATCHING

EYEBALLER
are you talking about
catching feelings
if so we all know babe
like all of us

GAY WITCH
😑

EYEBALLER
honestly i approve
she seems cool
also ivy will have an aneurysm
and most likely die
i volunteer to put her down

GAY WITCH
NOT THE TIME IRIS

LONE MALE
all the homies support this

LONE MALEall the homies support this

GAY WITCH
thank you leo <3

LONE MALE
ofc bestfriend love you🙇

BRI-ISH LADDY
iris
just so you know
i'm not having an aneurysm
wanker

GAY WITCH
idk why i thought you
guys would be any help
whatsoever
except iris
love you
actually
leo's good too
fuck you ivy

BRI-ISH LADDY
what the hell man
i did nothing
everybody bullies me in this gc
except leo
love you<3

LONE MALE
love you too <3

MIDGET MUNCHKIN🥺🥺
DW GUYS IM HERE
I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME
DEARLY
IM HERE
DONT WORRY

SEXY MF
nobody was worrying

EYEBALLER
oh great the secret lovers are here
#fruity

SEXY MF left the groupchat learn more

MIDGET MUNCHKIN🥺🥺 left the groupchat.
learn more

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

QUINNS CORNER
i'm back guys
did you miss me
i know you did
anyway
here you go
here's a chapter
#fruity