XIX

NOTE
listen to heather by conan
while reading this for
physical pain

JULY 1 | 019
'paranoid'

JULY 1 | 019'paranoid'

AFTER THE PAIR FINISHED breakfast, they decided to go shopping or mostly just poking around LA until they found somewhere nice, and probably get lunch along the way

they had been walking around for about 2 hours when olivia decided to stop at a small coffee shop to grab something just as salem got a phone call from her mom.

since she wasn't particularly thirsty, she decided to just answer the phone and wait outside while olivia got something.

olivia quickly left her side and went inside, which normally would be accompanied by a light kiss on the cheek or something, but PDA was strictly off limits in public.

the phone call didn't last very long, just her mom calling and asking her how she was doing and whether she wanted to visit soon.

she explained she was out and would call when she got back home, and the call ended.

as she was waiting outside, she noticed a small restaurant right beside them had outdoor dining and saw a boy around the same age as her sitting there.

she had to do a double take, before walking up to him.

"sorry, dylan?" she inquired quietly, the guy looking up from his phone, eyes widening.

"oh my god! salem! it's been forever!" he exclaimed, recognizing the girl and engulfing her in a hug instantly.

"dude i literally thought it wasn't you for a second but honestly how've you been?" she asked, excited she had run into him again.

she hadn't seen him since junior year, when he came to visit her.

even then, he wasn't fully grown. he had changed a lot in the year and a half, and had definitely grown into his features.

he had let his curly hair grow out as salem had advised him too, and had taken a style that suited his figure better.