XIV

MAY 22 | 014
'fear of losing you'

MAY 22 | 014'fear of losing you'

OLIVIA <3

OLIVIA <3

salem
ollie
thank god
i'm sorry
i'm so sorry
i really didn't mean for this
to happen
i swear i didn't play you
i didn't cheat
i would never
you don't have to forgive me
you really don't
i know how much i hurt you
i know you feel betrayed
just talk to me
please

olivia<3
come over
i'm at home
let's talk
in person
please

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

TO SAY SALEM WAS GIDDY WAS an understatement.

however, it was the most nervous she had ever been to see anybody in her 19 years of life.

this conversation, at this point, could really go either way.

olivia could say that she never wanted to speak to salem again because clearly she had some people who didn't want them to be together and she just wasn't worth the hassle it would cause.

you know, scott pilgrim, 7 evil exes type bullshit.

salem tried her hardest to push those thoughts to the back of her mind as she got in her car, starting it up and beginning to drive.

she knew the route well, she had gone often in the months prior.

it felt odd now, due to the fact they hadn't spoken a word in months and now suddenly salem was going back to her house as if everything was normal.

she arrived in just under 15 minutes, which most definitely was not enough time for salem to mentally prepare herself, but she brushed off the nervousness and got out of the car.

she walked to her door, taking a deep breath and knocking a couple times.

she waited about 30 seconds with no answer before she started to get confused.