[005] : EVIL HEARTED YOU!

SETTING: KING COUNTY, SEATTLEEN ROUTE TO ANTHONY'S PARTY

EN ROUTE TO ANTHONY'S PARTY.
TIME: 10:30 pm

          IVY ISN'T A JUBIAL FAN OF LYING—AT ALL. Her heart would always do that little drum in her tight chest, the apple cheeks blossoming a red tinge across the pane of her rich skin. Especially to her illiberal mother, but occasionally it was absolutely necessary. Like now. If her mother found out she was attending the party tonight, Ivy's pretty little curly head would be served for evening dinner by perhaps a smartly dressed waiter. A simple text informing her that she'd be at Aurora's house was sufficient enough. Right? Well hopefully it was, because she had no plans on not attending this party.

Ivy eyed herself inquisitively in the mirror, running her hands over her curvy body. A tan matching set adorned her torso and upper legs, the tight shorts accentuated her hips, a scribbled calligraphy imprinted the side of the material. If her mother ever saw her like this, God she could only imagine the screaming that would probably shatter all the windows in her house. Her wavy hair was scooped into a half-up ponytail, with a beige scrunchie to match her cute outfit.

"Black or white wedges?" Aurora dangles the shoes in her hands, her eyes wide in hurried anticipation for her answer.

They were meant to be rushing, you know, getting ready to leave right now—Well Aurora was the only one, since they were slightly late but Ivy sat comfortably on the bed, munching on a barbecue chicken wrap. Her best friend takes so long to get ready, her face makeup-ed to perfection, each blonde strand as bone straight as humanly possible. She looked really pretty. Her hands screeching the metal hangers against the pole, she deeply searched for another outfit for no distinct reason.

    "Ivy?"

     "Yes?"

     "Black or white?"

"Uh, Wedges? To a party?" Ivy questioned, glancing down at her own sneakers worriedly, wondering if she underdressed.

"Already know what you're thinking. I like the sneaker look, but you know I always wear wedges." She pauses, then repeats herself for a third time, her head tilted in slight annoyance. "So fucking black or white? Or should I bring out the red ones?

"God, don't confuse me even further. Um-White. It looks pretty with your dress," Ivy confirmed.

      Her dress was flowy and short sleeved yet form fitting with lace trimmings around the bust. Vastly angelic looking, somehow reminds Ivy of something Jordan would drool over —now she understands why Aurora is dressed as if she's attending the beach. But Ivy kept quiet, knowing her best friend for the amount of years, Aurora would deny, deny, deny.