[DISCONTINUED]: maybe?

HEY HEY EVERYBODY !

I know the title scared the little viewers remaining but yes it's correct, I'm discontinuing this book. Or at least until Frenchy ( my other Vinnie Hacker book ) is finished.

That'll hopefully wrap us soon, I've just lost interest in this book because it's soo boring like I wish I could restart it. But barely anyone is here because the last time I updated was last year. Half of the characters in this book aren't even friends with Vinnie anymore bc he decided to move away from Jordan Huxhold and all of that. And Mariana was just a tiktok crush that I decided to add for no damn reason. And he ended up being the best character in this book yikes.

          I'm not even into Vinnie like that. I just find him the only hot white boy I could write about nowadays. I'm a grown girl with my fanfiction era long faded out a while ago. I've been on wattpad since 2014–Let that sink in. That's almost 10 years ago like damn. This era of Wattpad I barely resonate with— I was with all the OG's, like Magcon, Dolan Twins, One Direction, 5SOS, Kian Lawley. I just write on here for my spare time, so I don't want to disappoint and pretend I'll update this book any time soon.

              I'm 20 and in my final studies of university so my writing style grows with me and so I can't even continue this book the way I could've because it's not even my type of writing anymore.

       But yeah Frenchy is just a little book that makes more sense to me. Even though it has its plot flaws and some boring parts and a tad too much detail, I love it and it's my new baby. It'll be done soon so I'd recommend heading over there for a cute read of Vinnie. When I'm done with that (it'll be soon) I'll return to this and try flesh out the chapters in the way I want to. Because I started writing this when I was 17. 3 years later I can barely remember how the characters story's were meant to play out.

       Anyways thank you to everyone reading this I love ya. And I hope you're all big chilling. Once again, make sure to check out Frenchy! And I'll see you soon bye bye.

—TEMPTING!