Adam Imagine!

This is my first imagine, hope you like it! Y/N = your name
Song to imagine it to⬇️

"hey Y/N, uhhh wanna go to the rink Saturday night?" my best friend of 7 years Adam asked me; rather nervously as well. "sure sounds fun banks, I'll tell Charlie to tell the rest of the team, what time?" I replied hoping he would say he just wanted it to be the two of us seeing as I do... You know.... Kinda maybe fancy my best friend. What no!! I can't think like this.
I got snapped out of my thoughts to a large hand gentally placed on my upper arm," no Y/N, like just me and you.... Only if you want to of course"

OMG

Play it cool. "sure sounds fun I'll meet you there at 7?"
"yeah okay see you then". I could have sworn I saw his smile grow.

Time skip bought to you by Dean's big ego...

I was standing outside the rink when two hands covered my eyes. "Adam Banks is that you? "
"indeed it is, shall we go in?"
"lead the way"
"aye aye m'lady"

We got our skates on and finally got on the ice. Me and Adam was chasing each other when he finally got hold of me... By my waist. He unexpectedly took my hand in his and a comfortable silence filled the air whilst I tried to hide my red cheeks.

All of a sudden he said to me"Y/N", with a questioning tone. "yeah banks?" I replied.
"is this a date?"
"I don't know"
"do you want it to be"
"only if you do"
"Well I guess it's a date then"
"yeah I guess it is banks"

He looked down and grinned...

I'll let you imagine the rest<3

Okay that probably sucked but its whatever, hope you enjoy!
Thanks for reading💜