2

After some days of rest, you finally got back to work again. Thankfully you healed fast, because it was a busy time now as BTS were preparing to release their new digital single.

It was already late at night now and you were ready to go home. But when you walked past the recording studio, you saw someone was still there. As you already knew, it was Suga who always worked there until late, he was such a workaholic anyway.

"Hey, you haven't gone home yet ?" You asked him, your head peeking from the door.

"Umm, just a while more," He said, still looking at the monitor.

"Ok then, I'll go home first. See you tomorrow !" You said, ready to close the door, but then Suga called you.

"Hey wait, come in ! Sit here." He tapped on the empty couch beside him.

"What, you wanna show me some new songs ?" You walked to him and sat there.

"No, I just missed you," He said, laying his head on your shoulder and coming closer ready to kiss you, "Don't you miss me ?" He asked, his lips almost touching yours.

You startled at his action and pushed him reflexively.

"Ya ! What are you doing ?!" You shouted and glared at him, standing from the couch, making him startled too.

" I want to kiss you ! What are YOU doing ?!" He looked back at you dumbfoundedly.

"Why do you wanna kiss me ?" You asked, astonished with his answer.

"Well, because I miss you and I love you," He shrugged, looking at you confusedly, "Do I ever need a reason to kiss you ? I'm your boyfriend anyway."

"...boyfriend...?" You stared at him shocked and confused, "What boyfriend ? I don't have a boyfriend ! You can't be my boyfriend !" You said abruptly.

"Ya... I don't know what prank you play, babe. But drop it off now, I'm not in the mood to play." Suga walked towards you, going to hug you.

"You come one step closer to me and I'll scream." You said firmly, staring forward into his eyes. Your hand was ready to push the security button there.

Suga saw the seriousness in your eyes, he looked at you with mixed emotions, mostly hurt and confused.

"...you really don't remember that I'm your boyfriend ?"

***

Long argument short, both of you finally calmed down and sat on the couch. Suga looked so furious while you sat there, still trying to process everything in your mind.

"So that stupid doctor can't even doing his job properly. He said you're okay and nothing to worry about, while in fact you're totally not okay and there's a big thing to worry about." He said totally pissed.

"I don't know Suga... I feel okay and I remember everything clearly, except this one. Are you sure we're really lovers ?" You asked uncertainly.

Suga sighed and took his phone out of his pocket. He then showed you some romantic pics of you both.

"Check your phone," He said, pointing at your phone.

You checked yours and found some similar pics in your gallery. There were some pics of you and Suga hugging and holding hands together, you both smiled widely and looked so happy. You thought hard, but still you couldn't remember when you took those pictures.

"But how... I swear I'll never date any of the BTS members, it's like my basic life rules. Never mix love with work." You said hesitantly.

"It's not easy to win your heart, though." Suga chuckled at you softly.

"How long have we been together ?" You asked him.

"Umm maybe around two years." He said, making your eyes widen.

"Does the company know about this ?" 

"No. No one knows, even the other members don't know."

"Oh my God… How can I be this irresponsible !" You slumped at the couch, facepalming yourself, "What if the media knows about this !"

"Well, we survived so far." Suga shrugged casually.

You both sat there on the couch silently for a moment, busy with your own thoughts.

"Listen, I'll go to the doctor tomorrow to find out about my twisted mind," You said, breaking the silence between you two, "But for now, I think it'll be good if we just forget about our past relationship. We better keep our relations professional as manager and artist, and friends too of course."

"How can you say that ?" Suga stared at you in disbelief, "You want to break up ?"

"How can I break up with you if I don't even remember that we were in a relationship ?" You looked at him desperately, "Look, it's all for your good. What if the company knows about this ? The media ? ARMY ? This can ruin your career, Suga. BTS career."

You tried to explain your excuses while he just sat there looking hurt at you.

"Or maybe it's faith. The universe makes me forget about you to prevent any future problems, whatever they may be." You said again, trying to convince him.

He just sat there silently, still looking deep at you.

"Suga..."

"No. I won't let this shit ruin our relationship," He cut your words.

"I'm your boyfriend y/n, and I'll always be your boyfriend until the day I become your husband. I've won your heart once, and I will win it again this time."

And with that Suga left you alone at the studio, as you were still thinking about what he just said.

***