42 ~ I'll devour you alive

Taehyung's Pov 

"Noona?" I gasp and quickly clutch her small body. I call for her again but she doesn't respond. She gives, she passes out, shit! I shouldn't react like that, I should have understood her situation.

"Nona, look at me, Noona!" I pat her cheek but she isn't responding at all.

I lift her in bridal style then, place her down on her bed. I'm a fucking moron who can't control his anger anytime, "Fucking dick head you are, Tehyung. A big dickhead. Fuck!"

"Don't worry, she got a panic attack, that's why she knocked out and she is very weak, let her rest properly." The lady doctor looks at me and flashes a small smile, I nod and sigh deeply. How badly I just shouted at her that she got a panic attack.

"Thanks, Mrs. Lim." I huffed in. She leaves the place.

I hear her phone is ringing, I took the phone, It's Hoseok Hyung, I hesitantly pick the call.

"Nini, did you reach home timely? Why didn't you call me after that? Are you okay now? The doctor told to you to rest well, you donated blood to Mia. It will affect you, you know that right?" I widen my eyes, what happened actually?

"Hyung, It's me."

"Oh, Tae, where is Nini?" he asks with a concerned voice.

"Noona is sleeping and what happened last night?" I ask and wait for him to continue.

"Nini said nothing to you?" I sigh deeply. No, I didn't give her any chance to say a single word.

"No, what I miss, what happened to Mia?"

"S-she has been beaten up brutally by his husband, she called Nini and we went to her apartment then find her totally unconscious and bleeding." he tells me everything, so much stuff happened in one night and I know nothing? She didn't even call me once, I could have to go there and help with everything but she didn't call me once, well, I don't blame her, I left her last day, I didn't return home last night, she has strong reason to mad at me.

"Tae, take care of her for a while, let her sleep. She needs it. She was awake the whole night, spend all the time sitting on the bench."

"I got it, Hyung, don't worry. Is Mia fine now?"

"Not so good but she'll be fine." he sighs.

"I will visit there tomorrow." I assert and he cuts the call. I look at her fragile body, she is sleeping peacefully now. I take a seat near her and bend down to massage her scalp.

"Aeri." I whisper and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Faiza's Pov

I open my eyes slowly and everything is blurry, it took almost one minute to adjust the light.

"You woke up? Do you want some coffee?" a deep velvety voice is coming from the doorway, I look at him, there he is, leaning against the door frame while holding the coffee mug in both hands, he flashes a warm smile and comes towards me.

"Here, you'll feel better." he hands me the mug, I say nothing and begin to sip from the mug, I'm mad at him still. Suddenly my gaze lower down to observe my clothes, I'm wearing a baby pink PJ, who change my clothes?