I AM SO SORRY

This is not a story update, it's an update about me.

You don't have to read this... but I know I owe you guys an explanation!!

It's been months since I last updated and I'm so sorry cause I know what it's like to read a book that you love and then the author stops updating.

I've read a lot of your guys comments, and I thought this would be easier than replying to everyone as it would save time and it means that you can all see this.

I promise I will finish this story! I won't just leave it unfinished... even though it seems like it as it's been months now.

It's not fair that yous have to wait so long but truth is have no ideas left for this book, I don't know what I want to write or where I want my book to go.

I can't wait to finish my current books but yet I've no motivation to write anything because I don't know what to write 🙄😞

That's why it takes me months to upload because then I forget and then when I go to write my brain comes up blank.

So again I'm so sorry!!

But I will NOT stop updating until I finish the story. So if your patient and you actually like the book then thank you so much

And thank you to everyone who's been asking me if I'm okay!!! I really appreciate that! I am 100% okay!

I'm just struggling with ideas on what to write 😅

I have the next chapter wrote and have had it for a while now but I don't want to tease yous and only update one short chapter and then leave yous hanging for ages again 😞

So

Maybe I should just ask you guys, who actually like the book for some reason 😅, what yous want to happen next.

Comment some of your ideas, I'm not going to say I'll use them all  because I do want the story to be mine at the end of the day but it's just something that might help me know what to write. If I use your ideas I'll give you a shoutout on the chapter!!

Again I'm so sorry for the long waits