05.

"Yes something good happed Thank you God for giving this to this village"

I started to do a happy dance

"I'm gonna live in the village with the hot guys~whohooo yea-"

But the thing is that I didn't realized that he was watching me doing my happy dance

"Shit shit shit do something do something he is watching you fuck fuck he is coming"

So I did something I ran back home you can't feel how much embarrassed I am.

I try to open the garden door but I couldn't open it-Oh did I mentioned that my grandma has a dog and probaby is locking the garden door because she is afraid that it will leave?No I didn't cause I didn't know that either I just saw it with my two pairs eyes.

"Hey you wait up"

"What he is following all this time? Fuck my life"

I watched him in terror and continue running

"Hey I say wait up I'm not gonna hurt you"

Now he is running faster but thank god I'm a good runner hehehe lucky me.I saw a forest so I thought he will lose me there. I checked behind me and he was still following me

"Why is he following me am I that pretty?"

I went inside the forest luckily it wasn't night because I wouldn't be able to see anything.

So I hide behing a large a tree and peeked behind the tree if he is any closer to me.

"Hey little girl where are you come outside I'm not gonna do anything I just want to know who are you"

"How could he tell little girl I'm 17 almost 18 in three months"

I put my hand on my chest and made a hurt face

"Come outside"

"Never" I suddenly said I immediately covered my mouth

"Stupid ____ you are so stupid"

"Are you OK?"

"AAAAAHHHHH"I screamed and started running out the forest well I screamed cause he scared the shit out of me and I'm running because I'm too embarrassed to talk to him after he saw my stupid dance

I ran back to grandmas house and lucky me she was taking out the garbage so that means the garden door is open

"Hi grandma"I waved smiling cheerfuly while running inside the house.

I opened the front and closed it immediately. Then I went to my new bedroom and sat on my bed.

"Wow what a day"

Then I desided to the view from my window.As I was looking the beautiful view something caught my eye my grandma and the shirtless boy talking he probably saw me getting inside here.And then he looked at my window and saw me he told something to my grandma and then pointed at me I closed the curtains as fast as I could.

I layed on my bed

"What a great start" I said ironically
I hope you this chapter
Bye bye
Eleni