Monster Laws

Ella's POV

Me and Addison were looking around trying to find the source of the sounds; I could hear the sounds of distant whispering and hissing all around us, addison yelped out "who's there?" With a hint of fear "hello?" I called out. I could see people circling around us in the distant hissing and growling, they were surrounding us, when it got awfully quite I guessed they left, someone touched Addison and my shoulder, as a natural reaction we both punch the person in the face.  When we realized that it was zed Addison yelled out excitedly "Zed!!" "I missed you too" replied Zed with a groan in his voice a bit from the pain; " I felt bad about that so I apologized" sorry Zed, we did not know it was you...".  I decided to tell Zed that we were not alone, then the aceys came up when I told him about the were wolves and said 'Wolves?!?' 'What wolves?!?' 'Here wolves?!?' 'Were-wolves??!??!' They said together.

~~Time skip to town meeting~~
(I am going to make it to where Zoey was not at the meeting and was being babysat my Ella, and Zeds dad just informed them about the wolves and monster law)
I was sitting outside with Zoey while she was hammering her were-friend wanted poster, when humans and zombies started running around out of house, shops and stores to get back to their house.  When a man in a worker jump suit and helmet with glasses walked up to zoey; he was quite cute to be honest. Zoey asked the man " have you seen a were-wolf? I am looking for a were-friend." He replied with a "silly kid, there is no such thing as werewolves" " but we heard a howl!" Zoey protested,  " may it was a hiker saying howls it going?" "My what big eyes you have?" Zoey said with curiosity looking into the mans eyes with her squinted.  I started walking down towards her saying it was time to come home, I walked over to her and picked her up resting her on my waist.  " it was a were-wolf mr!" Zoey said with determination. " right ? Am I right?"  She said to me, I did not know how to respond so I just told her of course there is such thing as werewolves.  When I turned to the man he just looked at me in awe when we made eye contact; for some weird reason.  With that I walked Zoey back to her house and started making dinner for her before I had to go back home for the night.  When I was walking back to the front of the house I could feel the mans eyes on me while I was walking away.  When I got inside the house and shut the door I told Zoey to run upstairs to get ready for dinner; and with that she ran up the stairs to get ready.  When she went upstairs I moved the curtain blocking the window and saw the man staring at the ground with a small smile on his face, though he soon just shook his head and took Zoey's paper from the fence and started walking away from zombie town down the street...

Here is the second chapter of my book.  Like I said at the beginning I just wanted to add a bit more and not follow the story completely but still follow the story line.  Also if you would like to to do a individual book about a Disney movie(s) or tv show(s) don't be afraid to put it in the comments

   - Emmie