Prawn Pt. 1

I slowly woke up for my eyes to be met with the bright sight of light shining through my window.
  Wait... my window?
How am I in my bed? I thought I was with the wolves and my friends when... the power plant explosion... THE POWER PLANT EXPLOSION!!! I quickly swept the covers off of my body noting that I was still in my cloths from that night, I swept my feet over the side of my bed before standing up.  I felt a wave of pain wash over me, I held pressure of my hand on my head hoping to relieve it only for it to be worse. "Ow ow ow ow" I muttered to myself "Ella!" I heard a voice rush towards my ears, turning my head my I saw Addison at the door of our room rushing in towards my. "You should be resting" she said grabbing my elbows and leading my back to the bed before laying me back down. "Though I need to check on the pack" I said laying back down with my hands over my eyes trying to block out the lights.  "I know but they are fine, Zed just went down to check on them" she said "well then I definitely need to check in them" I said trying to sit back up again quickly "Ella June Wells! Lay back down now" Addison loudly said to me, and with that i knew she was being serious.
   When you get the first and middle name you did something but not too bad. Though when you get the full name then you better start getting scared "fineeee" I dragged out annoyed "anyway, since Zed is checking on the back then we need to get you read for the prawn" Addison said giddily clapping her hands together "Addison, I love you know that, but do I have too?" I asked her "yes, we are going to go to the prawn as each others dates and we are going to have a fun time" Addison said before she dragged me to the vanity in our room.

^^^ ( prawn outfit)

^^^ ( prawn outfit)

   After getting ready I was standing in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.  I am guessing that I was in there for a while cause I heard the shouts of Addison from outside the door
"E? You ready we need to be at the prawn in around 20 minutes" she said knocking on the door "coming!" I shouted back in response, I opened the door to hear a gasp from Addison "oh el, you look so pretty" she said giggling "hurry up" Addison said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs and towards the kitchen to say good bye to our parents maybe?
   Entering the kitchen I saw my parents sitting down at the table talking about who knows what "ta da" Addison said waving her hands towards me like jazz.
   "Oh, you two look so beautiful" our mom said standing up from the table.

   "Thanks mom" I said "okay, let us get a picture of you" she said walking towards her purse on the counter "do we have toooo" I whined out "yes" my mom said rolling her eyes as if I could not see.
   "Okay get together" my mom said holding her phone up to take a picture, Addison pulled me towards her I put my arm over her shoulders while hers went around my waist "say Prawn!" My mom asked "Prawn!!" We said with smiles on our faces, the sound of a snap alerted me that the picture was taken "okay mom, by dad love you too" I said grabbing Addison hand and dragging towards the front door "love you guys too" they responded with before going back to what they were doing "do you too need a ride?" My dad asked me "no, Bree is going to take us" Addison said
though we were out of the door and the house walking down the path from our house to the street.    I saw the blue color of Bree's car waiting for us at the end of the path.
   I heard the sound of the horn honking and Bree poking her head out "hey Ella, hey Addi!" Bree said "get in" we walked towards the car before pulling the door open and getting in.
   Addison shut the door behind us after pulling her blue dress in so it does not get caught in the door.

   "To the Prawn!" I shouted pointing my finger forward.