Call to the wild

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

Me and my mates quickly went to my sisters house, when we arrived we decided to just scratch the door and with for the sound to catch her attention. A couple of second later Addison came out of the door calling "Zed?" But then turned towards the door and saw the claw marks starting to get scared. When she tuned back around towards the street after putting down her hot cocoa mug I think that's what was in there? " what's so important?" Asked Addison " you are, you and your sister are". When then started walking towards the forbidden for forest, " what are we doing here, what is this place?" Asked Addison " it's a wolf secret" said Wynter rolling her eyes, " if we told you we'd have to kill you!". She then got looks from Willa Wyatt and I, " right too much sorry" exclaimed Wynter " bad wolf, bad wolf" hitting her head with her hands. " but not took welcomed" said Wynter trying to use her necklace and growl; but ended up coughing. I ran up to her trying to hold her up and hugging her " Wynter, Wynter are you ok?!?" " yeh my moonstone is just losing it's power" " it's ok Wynter you will be ok" I said with honesty. We soon started walking in into the cave and it turned into a den; a wolf den. While I was admiring the cave, a little girl around the age of 6 I think came up to me and introduced herself, " m-my name is Win-winnifred, what yours?" I awed at how cute she was " well cutie my name is Ella" she looked sad which confused me so I asked her what was wrong " can I please get a hug from you, please mrs Ella" I kept aweing internally. " sure cutie, come her" I said holding out my arms to her, which she ran into wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We stood there for a couple of minutes just hugging " hey winni sweetie you can let go now?" But I did not get a answer; awe she fell asleep so cute. Some wolves would come up to me and ask him they wanted my to take her which I gave her too then, went to hear the story of the great alpha from Wyatt. Wyatt soon held up a white stone and it showed a werewolf with white hair, but her face was blurred out.  We soon started singing about our call to the wild and our great alpha.

Wyatt
Ella
Everyone
Willa

Turn up, explain our history
Pull back the veil of mystery
What's written on the cave is prophesy
The great alpha is our destiny
Show us the power of chemistry
Lead us to the source of out energy
No one knows her identity
But she looks like you identically

This is how we're living our lives
Living out lives yeh
Can you feel the call to the wild?
We are the call,
we are the call to the wild

I see a real community I sang looking at Wyatt hanging out with a little wolf pup

Unique, but you have unity
You know who you supposed to be
Realize to the rhythm totally