Learning - Leonardo

I was going to do a forth of July special, but it ended up being a reaaaaly long night, so I'm sorry, and in a couple of chapters I'm going to stop the storyline scenarios and make an actual request scenarios, sorry.

Leonardo

You sigh as you look at your wings in the dojo mirror. Leo was currently out grabbing the both of you some water as you and him tried to learn how to control them. It was so frustrating and you had snapped at him a couple of times, but he always managed to calm you down.

"We'll get through it, (Y/N), I promise." He had told you this one sentence many times, to the point where it wasn't even motivational anymore.

You reached back and touched the new feathers that sat on your back, the fluffiness was no where near as reassuring as the comfort of the fluffy blankets you had in your home. And that's when it hit you.

You wouldn't be able to go back there.

Your parents would call the cops on you, you would never be welcome back there anymore. "Why such the sad face?" Leo questions as he sets down the waters on a desk behind you. You peek at him over your shoulder,

"Leo..." You pause, trying to find the right words, "Am I ever going to be able to go home?"

Leo looks over at you with a newfound sad look on his face, seemingly contemplating which choice of words would help comfort you the best, he sighs, "I-I... I don't think so, (Y/N)..." you look back over at your reflection, anger seeping through the veins of your sadness.

"Hey, (Y/N), I believe in you. Okay?" You watch as he comes up behind you in the mirror, hugging you from behind. You sigh, throwing your head back to lay it on his plastron, "Yeah, I know, you've told me that many times."

"I'm just worried about you, (Y/N)."

You smile slightly, turning around fully, "You're starting to sound like a dad now, Leo." He smiles, cupping your face with both of his hands. You reach up and put your hand over his, his cold hands soothing to you.

"Do we have to do this today?" You question, locking your eyes with his beautiful blue ones, he smirks, reaching down and picking you up, "Nope, I'd much rather cuddle instead."

"Yeah, I agree."

"I agree too! Wait- what're we agreeing on?"

"Shut up, Mickey!"

--------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 400