🎮 chapt. 3 🎮

your pov:

it had been about another week and you ended up finishing the drawings for the giants and you were starting on the character models so you could make the cut scenes. it was tricky trying to make them look right while moving and not look like someone just put a broken skin on a character in a vr game. you forgot about when you played animal crossing with kenma. that was hectic.

•'° flashback °'•

"STOP BURYING STICKS Y/N!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE I START BURYING WEEDS!"

"GOD NO PLEASE"

"i wanna apologize to all of you for what i did. it was very wrong  and i am very sorry. i would just like to move on a lead a normal life."

"STOP WITH THE TIK TOK REFERENCES!! AAAAAAAAAH"

"IM SORRY ITS HOW I COPE WITH STRESS"

you guys proceeded to wreak havoc on eachothers islands.

•'° flashback end °'•

you were bored out of your mind after finishing your homework an hour ago and now working on the character model for the main character. usually tendō would be there with you and you guys would talk every so often but he was staying with ushijima. so you decided to text kenma and see what he was doing.

resident cat boi 😾

monster addict ☠️:
hey kenma can i come over im bored
and just wanna sit with someone.

aka im lonely and in need of friends.

resident cat boi 😾:
uuh im not sure

nvm kuro is coming to pick u up
he was reading over my shoulder

monster addict ☠️:
damn rooster i mean okay
ill be quiet so u dont gotta worry :)

resident cat boi 😾:
im working on our game anyways
so its cool

dumb rooster 🐓

dumb rooster 🐓:
im coming to pick u up lolol

also change my name PLEASE

[pretty girl 😐 changed dumb rooster 🐓 to dumb cock sucker]

dumb cock sucker:
ouch

i dont suck cocks 😾

pretty girl 😐:
hanaki.

dumb cock sucker is offline

giggling you waited for kuroo to come get you and you got the essentials. your mac book, stylus pen, energy drinks, chocolate covered pretzels and an extra large hoodie. stuffing everything in your backpack and putting on the hoodie kuroo finally arrived.

"so.. your lonely and in need of friends?''

"yea and? you have hanakis attention now so im all lonely.. maybe ill steal kenma"