🎮 chapt. 8 🎮

(a/n: trigger warning - death)

your pov:

currently you were in your dorm laying in bed with nothing to do. you had finished the cutscenes about 2 days ago and you decided to give yourself a break. however it was alot harder to relax then you thought. you see making the video game was relaxing to you.

it was never frustrating and you never got bored of it. you enjoyed making the models and the animations. so here you were getting ready to go to kenmas room. you were bored and needed something to do and usually he was a good person to hang out with.

you were going to visit him anyways since he didnt show up to class today either so you were really concerned. making your way down the hall you made it to kenmas room.

it was oddly quiet and you were getting more worried. knocking on the door you didnt hear a response so after a few seconds you knocked again.

"kenma?"

"nnngh come in.."

walking in you were surprised to say the least. there was trash everywhere, clothes all over the floor, and a ball of blankets on the bed. you could only assume kenma was under them. it had only been 2 weeks since you were last here but you still were surprised.

"kenma are you okay..?" you walked over to the bed and sat down next to the ball of blankets and pulled them back. kenma was there and he looked like he just woke up and had a tear stained face.

"you wanna talk about it..?" he sniffed and sat up.

"i- i don't know.." you rubbed his back and pulled him into a hug. he started crying and you just let him.

"..my cat died.." he mumbled it but you heard it.

"im sorry kenma.. what'll make you feel better?"

"i kinda just want to sleep.." you nodded and let him lay back down.

"..have you eaten yet?"

"no.."

"you take a nap and ill wake you up when i get some food for you okay?"

"...mkay.. c-can you lay with me.. for a little bit.." you looked at kenna and smiled slightly.

"yea" you layed next to the little ball named kenma and he held onto your hoodie while you played with his hair.

after awhile kenma eventually fell asleep and you replaced yourself with a stuffed animal he kept on his shelf. you got it for him over break because it was just cute. you started by cleaning his room and just threw his clothes into a laundry basket that was in the corner.

after that you texted kuroo letting him know what was going on and asked him what food would be best to get kenma. he told you a list of things and you decided on apple pie and some noodles from panda express.

it took you about an hour but eventually you got back to kenmas room. walking up to his desk you organized it to the best of your ability so you had space to put down the food. you ended up getting yourself some to. carefully you woke kenma up.

"..hey kenma.. wake up"

"mmm.. i dont wanna.."

"but you have to.. i have apple pie.." kenma opened his eyes and looked at you for a second before rubbing his eyes and looking around.

"..you cleaned my room"

"mhm now sit up i have panda express and you need to eat"

"...apple pie?"