Darkness rising pt.1

First Person:

Destroy all autobots.

That's what filled my head as I looked down at myself. I wasn't in my normal body. My hands were now giant metallic claws. Instead of standing on my normal two feet I felt as if I was on all fours. I also felt something very heavy behind me. I turned around and there was a giant metal tail on me as well as giant wings on my back.

Being the dragon geek I was, it didn't take long for me to realize I was now a dragon. I couldn't recognize what type it was though. I didn't remember seeing any kind of dragon that had this kind of metal design on them. I continued to think until I heard loud footsteps making there way to me.

I looked up to see a robot. They were about my height. They had one feature that was most noticeable: they had only one eye, and that eye was purple.

"You've awoken, now I am your creator Shockwave. You were made to serve under the command of Lord Megatron" he said, him making sure he had my attention before continuing. "You are a Predicon, a magnificent creature that can shoot fire. I have added something that would help at some point. I have given you the ability to hide yourself as whatever species you see first on any planet. I made this so if our enemies got away you could track them undetected"

Wow, that doesn't seem like it would be convenient to a plot or anything. That wasn't what I needed to think at the moment though. What I needed to think was who were these enemies. I went to ask a question, only for it to come out as a roar. "Ah, it seems I have forgotten to insert your voice box. You will need to be put back to sleep for this" the thing named Shockwave said. Before I was given the chance to protest, I was suddenly put to sleep.
________________________________

3rd Person:

A raven hair kid was nudging his co-worker. He had fallen asleep again and he did not want him getting fired for this. His co-worker woke up, a bit startled. "You fell asleep, the boss is coming and I didn't want you get fired" The raven-hair said. "Thanks Jack, I couldn't get much sleep last night. Everything sounded so loud" Jack's co-worker said to him, rubbing the tiredness out of this eyes.

"Dont worry about it Isaac, now back to this boring job" Jack said, going back to whatever he was doing. Isaac checked his hands, happy to see that they were his normal hands and not claws. He then looked at the clock, noticing he had one hour left until he was off for the day. So, back to work he went.

1 hour later

Isaac clocked out, saying goodbye goodbye to the other workers of KO before leaving with Jack. Jack nudged his shoulder before pointing at a blue motorcycle. Isaac looked at it and he wasn't very excited, looked like every other motorcycle to him. Jack in the other hand was getting on it, clearly not caring that it wasn't his. "Dude, that's not your bike. What if the owner comes back?" Isaac said, tapping his foot impatiently.

Jack rolled his eyes. "Come on, just a few photos?" He asked, Isaac pulling his phone out with an eye roll. "Fine, as long as it gets you off the bike" he said, taking a few photos. "We've gotta be on it together, come on" Jack said, getting into Isaac's nerves a bit as he sat behind Jack and took a photo.

Right as the click happened, the bike suddenly backed out of the parking space and zoomed out with the both of them on it. Isaac almost lost both his phone and balance but caught both. "Jack Darby! What are you doing?!" He yelled, holding onto. "It's not me!" Jack yelled back, clearly panicked.

"Do not let go, either of you" a voice said, both of the teens' eyes widening. "Who said that?!" Jack yelled, looking around. Isaac was caught off guard, that voice sounded way to familiar.