Darkness rising pt. 2

"We are antonyms robotic organism from the planet Cybertron, also known as Autobots" Optimus said, taking the time to look at each of the humans in front of him. Jack suddenly stepping forward and asking "why are you here?" making Optimus sighed. "We are here to protect your planet from the Decepticons" He explained. "They jokers who tried to kill us?" Isaac asked, Arcee nodding. "Well then, why are they here?" Jack asked again. Optimus had to think for a bit in how he wood explain it. Once he did, he started explaining.

-after that long explanation-

"Is there going to be a quiz on this?" The Japanese girl named Miko asked. Isaac gave her a quick nudge in the side, shushing her quickly. "So what does this have to do with us?" Isaac asked, trying to get back on topic. "If Megaton truly has returned, anyone perceived as an ally to us will be seen as an enemy to him" Optimus replied. "Got it, see any sketchy cars call 911. Can we go now?" Jack asked. Miko not taking very well. "Are you serious?! This is the coolest thing that's happened to me, and I am not letting you take this away" she said in some kind of whisper.

"It would be best if you stayed here, at least until we figured out what Megatron plans to do" Optimus said, standing up straight. "Optimus with all do respect, you can't be serious! These kids have no metal armor. One wrong step and they'll go... Squish" Ratchet said, taking a small step forward. Getting the humans attention. "Well then, for the time being Ratchet, we will have to watch where we step" Optimus said, an alarm and green flashing lights going off only a second after he spoke.

"What's that?" Jack asked. "Proximity sensors, someone is on the roof" Bee said. "Proximity sensors, someone's up top" Raf translated for Miko and Jack. Ratchet got into the cameras to see who it was. "It's Agent Folwer" Ratchet said, looking back at Optimus. "Who's he?" Isaac asked, a little bit surprised. "Special Agent Folwer is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to only visit when there are "issues", it may be best you do not meet him at this time" Optimus said, the humans running off to hide out of sight.

An elevator came down, when it opened out came Fowler mad about something. "7 wrecks, 34 fender benders, a 3 hour traffic jam" Fowler said, leaning on the railing still mad and looking at Optimus. "And on a particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown making, and a black and yellow custom muscle car" he added, Bee and Arcee looking at each other. "Anything you wanna get off your tin chest, Prime?" Fowler asked. Isaac was getting a little annoyed at the man, he didn't know why. Maybe it had something to do with the fact they were pretty much saving their planet from something they couldn't fight.

"Everything is under control Agent Folwer" Optimus said, keeping his cool. "Their back aren't they?""If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts they left to begin with. Your planet is much to valuable" He responded to Fowler again. "Then it's time to alert the Pentagon" Fowler said, ready to make a call. "Here me Fowler, we are your best, possible your only defense against the Decepticons" Optimus reasoned. "Says you" Fowler responded, not having it today. "Hey fleshy!" Bulkhead said, getting everyone's attention. "Did anyone get splattered on that freeway?! Team prime knows when to use force" He said, picking up some machinery "and how much" he added, breaking whatever he was holding. "Bulkhead! I needed that!" Ratchet yelled from behind him, annoyed.

"Enough" Optimus said, before looking back at Fowler. "Military involvement will only condone in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone with widespread human casualties, but I can not" he finished. "Then do us both a favor and handle this, under the radar" Fowler said, going back in the elevator. "Or I will" he added, pressing a button and going up. "Pretty big bearings, for a human" Bulkhead said walking up to Optimus' side. "He is worried about his planet... As he should be" Optimus said, understanding his comrade's anger.
________________________________