One

Trees can grow, life can breathe but how much would've been taken away from someone? Everything takes and leaves, it's normal, it's common around folks. You give and then you can take, nothing much changes other than our way of thinking, many can leave it all and run away to a happy ending or end up with the saddest ending knowing nothing would change in their hell of a life. Probably just that not much matters here, not much can change a soul but we taint them for we all know what it'll come up to, see your pain and see it fade for it always leaves scarring too deep, that it'll be a reminder that nothing changed. Or did it?

            Look at the sky, it's all gray, no one can change a thing in their life, snow will fall hiding away the empty truths that can be foretold as a lie now. Look at the bloodstains, a family now dead, a truth that was met in a dark reality, nothing changes, nothing grows. Leave it at that or end it all up. Eat it away for the pain will leave scarring, leave it to fate to bring it all down. Just drown yourself in the pool of misery and pain, we know it hurts and we know that it won't let go, just breath, just swim, pain, pain, oh the beloved pain! We know it hurts and we know that it won't let go. Empty feel empty, feel loved, feel hatred. Nothing changes, nothing ever changes in this society of low lives.

            Take, take it away, take everything away from yourself and others, grow as much as you want, grow as big or as small but be the disappointment of tomorrow. Live it up and eat it up for you have stained your hands in a sinner's home. Tell the story or rewrite the story, grow and hide away, for shame comes and hook's to your life. Leave it up, and make it grow, come and forth for your shame is at the end, live and see a day full of endless colours washing your red-stained body, let the drops fall and explode. We're useless at the end because nothing is worth a bunch, my wings as it grows black let it fly for death is at the end. Of others and myself, for the pain to grow evermore, let it fly. Hide, hideaway take yourself away, hide, hide, for it told a story of my sinner's hands. Grow, grow, GROW! For you ruin your name in shame.

            Nothing changes, nothing changed in a poor sinner's hands, priests, or Gods look at you in disgust, for they don't want a sinner as bad as you in their homes, walk in the pure snow, stain it with the red mahogany to wash it with sin. Fly or die, up to us to decide, for the council can only keep as much as a sin in a home for a limited time. Hide and run, flee and die, nothing changed. Get it together nothing here was meant to be happy, fly and hide for this wasn't even told. For this endless nightmare to be shed with a few tears till it goes to nothing worth more than a single grain of sand. Nothing is worth a name of justice for it fails everyone in the end.

            Bring me pain for it hates me, let it grow for it kills me in the red spider lilies that grow in my evermore garden of red. Flowers of different meanings fall under the garden of Satan, many that bring nothing but fateless dreams that the sinner's ruined once the name was stained in red. Wash your sins, rewrite your history, nothing can be changed once it's done. Do it, do it for nothing is worth more than a believer that once lost it all to hear your word in what means nothing. Say it over and over it again and if they still stay, believe that they'll stay for you as long as you want. Wash away the red that the demons once tainted the pure soul, keep it glowing, keep it shining to burn away the sword that stabbed the innocent behind the back. Rewrite it if you must but never forget where you came from, nothing will stay here for it grows and leaves behind the fertile soil they once called a home. Leave it all behind because nothing here was worth more than a family to call home.

            More written memories, more to destroy, more to grow, more to forget, nothing, nothing stays here for long. The mountains can only do so much till lava washes down the land, leaving it for the dead to bury. Burn it, burn it all down, what's more, worth remembering then forget. Let the flames destroy the forgetful memories that haunt everyone from their past to the future, what in the name of God will these memories be worth as? A tragedy? Or a scar left from the haunted bloodline of the past, what is the worth of anything anymore? What will it take to find the peace everyone needs now? What was worth it in the end? What more can we do other than kill? Life can be told over and over again changed or not changed, forgiven or not forgiven, memories haunt us till we break into a millions pieces of blood and red. Nothing was worth it, nothing was worth it in the end. Why do I fight? Why do I stand? Let the innocent die and watch the world fade to black, nothing I can do to stop an assassination or a bullet, what more can a mere human do other than pain?