Two

Silence was a common thing here, only the sound of sinners could be heard, their souls trapped here, under my control, under my godly will. I can free them, let them in the wild but what good will that do with anyone? A sinner just creates more sinners once they let loose. I was on my knees, with the shackles of chains that clung onto me echoed in this empty home. Footsteps. My eyes gleamed but my face shut as stone. After what I would call decades, people found my temple, my home. But what good will someone call this a home, only red stay here nothing more, nothing less. I dismissed the footsteps and sent the maggots to finish the job, why would someone come all the way here for anything?

            Last time I remembered people easily forget where stuff is at, if they couldn't find my temple before what's the point in giving praise when they come near? Every shadow left here, ate what each imbecile left thought was a treasure. It was a dead man's grave! The darkness can only cover the entirety of my temple for its being itself hides in shame. Merking dirty water, falling when the spikes shook a bit, a battle. They must be persistent in coming through if the maggots have to use their moves. I look at the deformed geese, the size of a horse but with four eyes, sharp teeth, and a wingspan of 2 meters. The geese sank underground when a young lady appeared before me, she had orange hair, a hammer, and nails at hand. She shook her head eyeing around, till her grasp on the nails hardened.

            "What brings you here young lady?" The lady looked up and saw me up here. I can't describe myself, I can't move much considering the chains that trap me here with the talisman making a cage for me and an indication of meaning. Both maggots and sinners were roaming here but none attacked since I am the one who commands such beings, they know their place already. But why would a human come here? "I'll ask again, what brings your presence into my temple young lady?"

            She gulped. "I came here because the level of curse energy was off the charts, more so a curse nest." Curse energy? Is that what the Gods bestowed the petty mortals? If they're trying to make me laugh, they must try harder. Narrowing my eyes, I stood from my place and went to the door behind me. Placing my hand into my crest, blue flames merged into the crest, shining the designs that were carved into such handcrafted doors. It passed into the door to the cracks of stones, from the statues to the flames that ignited such a grand palace. It was a quiet show if the young lady had wide eyes was the obvious indication. "If you're just gonna stand there you may take your leave if you wish." I put my hand over my heart and slightly bowed, I went inside, waving my right arm out, making the doors close. 'Interesting.'

◇──◇──◥◤──◇──◇

            We were given a mission with something called a 'curse nest.' It sounds what it means, in a more sorcerer way it meant that there was a huge gathering of curses in one spot overall. Creating a giant pool of curse energy from within, it only recently came to ignite. No higher sorcerer decided to go into it. Even Gojo-Sensei admitted that the entire location gave him an off feeling. So when we were given the mission right away the mountain gave dark, mysterious vibes, yet we pursued. Once we found a hidden overgrown arc that was an entrance to a tunnel, we entered such a dark tunnel into the dark abyss. Each step we took the more the curse energy increased by the second. Bugs and mud puddles were around, the tunnel itself was neat in a way. Jadeite covered most of the stones, there were even vines and glowing bugs that could've been here more than humans could imagine.

            Yet walking deeper the more disturbing it was, human bones and skulls were around, bloody handprints were stained into the Earth when we finally heard it. A shackle of chains! Steps rapidly came towards us and before we could respond, a level one curse borderline special grade crashed into the stone. Taking my nails and hammer out, we figured we were surrounded by borderline special grades. 'JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE!?!' We were back to back and before we knew it was a fight for survival. Not only does this place have such level ones, but the feeling they're emitting is intimidating enough, and we have yet found where the core of the nest is. This place, what was it?

            Before we separated again, a stone fell from above and I was sucked into an unknown goop. Just what is it with me being dragged into the weirdest of things?! I fell into stone, and the feeling increased, this...this was the core. Looking around I saw many level ones with a few special grades around but when a male voice spoke I looked up. A man, no-curse spirit sat above...a temple. It had chains around its neck and wrists while having multiple talismans at the temple's upper level in a display. It had long hair draping past its shoulder blades, brown in a way with amber at its tips. Six e/c eyes, glowing in the dim atmosphere while having a robe going from the bottom to the neck, a golden rope around its waist tied tightly, a board collar, two leaf-like armbands that have a red flower at the center of both armbands.

            Finally, they had an earring on its left ear that was long with the end having an amber. To say it was attractive was an understatement but yeah-. I slapped myself mentally and clutched my nails. I know I can't beat this spirit, this level of curse energy...it could have belonged to a God. "I'll ask again, what brings your presence into my temple young lady?" I gulped for this presence, for this spirit, it was on a whole nother level than any spirit or sorcerer I seen, excluding Gojo but he doesn't need to inflate his ego more than his hair. Taking a small breath, I answered the curse. "I came here because the level of curse energy was off the charts, more so a curse nest." It hummed while narrowing its eyes on me, turning its back, I rose a nail preparing to use resonance, till a surge of curse energy flooded the entirety of the cavern.

            There was a crest that I swear I saw somewhere, started to be fueled into curse energy, the blue flames spreading from the crest to the doors, to the cracks this tavern was able to get from, who knows what, the golden flames turn into a giant parade of blue, till it stopped. I was amazed by the display this entity even had, should anyone even have such curse energy. Curse energy is born from the negative emotions that humans carry all around, jujutsu sorcerers use their negative emotions as a weapon, as a way to combat creatures that a normal human can't see unless certain circumstances. Just how negative is this spirit? "If you're just gonna stand there you may take your leave if you wish." It bowed to me slightly in a mannerly way.

            Standing there astonished, I took a step, then another, climbing to the top to find that the doors were closed. I pushed the doors only to find I couldn't, scoffing. I used my own curse energy to mimic what that spirit did. Of course, mine isn't that much compared to it but I was able to fuel the center of the crest to the middle at least. Clicking my tongue, I heard two grunts from both males, looking back I saw Fushiguro under Itadori after whatever happened to them. Now I'm kinda glad I got sucked, I wouldn't want to be in their predicament. "KUGISAKI! YOUR ALRIGHT!"

"HELP ME WITH THIS DOOR YOUR MORONS!"

"AIGHT!"

"Yeah."