| i : music, sleepovers and traumatization |

"You look weird, Ranboo." Tommy said while staring at him, he did look kind like of weird.. "Don't go bullying Ranboo, Tommy, He's new to our squad remember?" Tubbo said in defense.

"Business bay was better than you guys." Mumbled Tommy, "Well, fine! Let's just eat lunch now!" The setting was more clear now, the so called, Bench Trio, was in the dinning room of a mansion eating lunch, and it was a big mansion that you can almost say is a castle since you can get lost even if you tried memorising the map.

Tommy's family was eating lunch peacefully, Tommy's dad, Philza, had went to check on his wife's grave, that went dark... His siblings were doing their own thing;

Technoblade, who was a good fighter was eating some potato stew with some blood red wine, Wilbur was just strumming his guitar and taking a few breaks to eat his food.

Tommy had invited his friends to have dinner with him and have a sleepover, soon, everyone had finished their dinner and went to their sleeping chambers, or what common people would call... bedrooms, Tommy decided to get Wilbur to teach the amazing Bench Trio on how to play some instruments.

"No, You guys have to learn some other things, we are the best inventors ever after all." Wilbur said coldly, not wanting to succumb to any tricks up Tommy's sleeve.

The Minecraft family was rich, rich in money, love, inventions, music, fighting and more.

"Come on, Wilbur! Pleasee? We just want to play a bit!!" Tommy pleaded, he was on his knees, fake crying like how he always does when he doesn't get what he wants, he gets others to succumb, everyone but his brothers.

"Please...! Pretty, pretty please! We'll do whatever you want!" Tubbo followed, he was a usual guest and Tommy's best, best , best friend!

He's from the J Family, His father is J'Schaltt, the best gambler and inventor in the world, they're holding the no.2 trophy for the inventor family and no.1 for gambling.

"We just want to learn a bit about music.." Ranboo followed, he never really pleaded to anyone before since he's from an intimidating family, which would be the Ender family, they aren't specifically the best at anything, their just... Intimidating? I guess they know a bit about inventing.

So to keep it short, The world is revolved around the best of the best, inventors, gamblers, bakers, singers, artists and more, the most popular category are the inventors, obviously.

Wilbur couldn't take the whining, he had to do much more important things to do than teaching three minors how to play an instrument, but he had to or else Tommy would go and tell Philza that he was neglecting him.

"Fine, I'll teach you, Tommy, go bother Techno, You suck at the guitar and all the other instruments I know how to play." Wilbur said, shooing Tommy out of the room to find Techno.

"HEY!! YOU CANT JUST SHOO ME OUT OF YOUR ROOM!! AND IM PRETTY GOOD AT THE KEYBOARD I MIGHT SAY!!" Shouted Tommy, his shouting echoed through the hall, causing the one and only Blood God to come out of his chambers, Tommy could see his bed covered in gold accents and wrapped in blood red silk, perfect for a Blood God.

"What is all this ruckus?" The Blood God asked in a formal voice, a calm tone, and with an intimidating look.

"Technoo! Help me! Wilby is being mean again!" Tommy tried to make the Blood God his slave for a couple minutes using his charming puppy eyes, he was staring intensely at Techno in the hallway whilst he could hear Wilbur's boring explanation about how to play this instrument and that instrument, Thank goodness he sucked at playing most of the instruments Wilbur knew how to play.