| ii : secrets |

"Okay, we get that your traumatized and shit but you can't just not say anything!" Techno said densely but formally aswell, Tubbo and Ranboo stared at each other and both of them stood up and headed to the East hallways.

"Well, now their gone, bet their going to make out, anyway, come on Wilby, I want to show you something." Tommy said as he finished his food.

"But I haven't finished my foo-" Wilbur said but was then interrupted by Tommy dragging him leaving Philza and Techno alone in the dining room.

Tommy dragged Wilbur to the Center square which was the place where people would go if they were lost since it had letters symbolising North, South, East, and West.

The Center square had lush green trees surrounding a beautiful fountain with roses at the bottom of the clear blue water.

"Why did you drag me here, Mother worked hard on that dinner you know, and it could be our last time eating it and she's getting sicker every single mother fucking day!" Wilbur said.

"I know, I know, but you know the West hallways right?" Tommy said as he pointed to the grim looking hallway that had the lights turned off with one single candle making it possible to differentiate the items in the hallway.

"Yes, Father told us to not explore them and to not disturb Mom aswell...Wait..Your not going to do what I'm thinking...Right?" Wilbur said predicting what Tommy was going to do as Tommy held a sinister smirk on his face.

"Maybe I am..Maybe I'm not, And if I am, I'm bringing you, Tubbo and Ranboo!"

"You're not going to explore the West hallways and you are not making me accompany you." Wilbur said with a dense tone.

"Heh, I knew you would say that so I'm going to blackmail you~." Tommy snickered.

"You can't blackmail me, you don't have leverage...Wait..." Wilbur said with fear at the end.

"Yep! I'm telling Sally's dad that you made her preggos!" Tommy said with joy.

"What?! No way! Ugh, fine, I'm coming with you guys, dint cause trouble." Wilbur said finally giving in.

Just when the duo was going to find Tubbo and Ranboo...They came in holding hands?!

"Oh hey Wilbur and...Tommy, Uhh...How do we say it... We're platonically married.." Tubbo said nervously.

Tommy was muttering random words that sounded like gibberish, "I hute....... focking..Hi con't...... Plut0nycalli.......Whut ef......... thay.... Chold..."

"Ahem, Sorry about the muttering, Anyway...Want to explore the West hallways with us?" Tommy asked trying to hide his hatred for Ranboo.

"Sure Toms, An adventure in a totally not creepy hallway sounds super fun!" Tubbo said sarcastically.

"Yes! Okay! We're doing it at night!" Tommy said running to Wilbur's room without context.

"Tommy! That's my room!" Wilbur said as he ran to his bedroom doors.

Tommy checked around, as Techno said, there was another secret room called the 'Other Side'.

"Not here...Not here..Ah yes!" Tommy said as he plucked the guitar strings on a suspicious guitar hung in the closet.

"Toms! What are you doing?!" Wilbur came in the closet as soon as he heard the closet shake vigorously.

"Ahah...Oops?" Tommy said quickly running into the dark tunnel, his legs started to give out as Wilbur chased him, suddenly he fell, scratching his ankle but he still got up and continue running, the cut was pretty bad and deep, once he got to the other side, he sat down checking his ankle.