Part 6: Right and wrong

( sorry I was running out of names for parts that make sense xD )

Once again, I'm at the wrong place in a place I could be a target I feel someone yanking my sleeve I suddenly panic what if that's the murderer. I push them away from me. Until I just give up and let them take me to the hallway there are small light-up lights that helped me and some other people find a way to their rooms. Or help the murderer know what they're achieving. I get taken to a room and the door closes off
" LEAVE ME ALONE"
I shout
The lights in the room turn on. Oh... I guess humans get dumber every day. It's Charlie I should have known he was the closest to me. I awkwardly smile

" Did you think I was gonna murder you huh? I felt bad for killing the rat in the corner of my room. Killing someone would be impossible for me"

Wait, rat? I hope he disposed of it...
" of course I wouldn't think that I just thought you were someone else."
He laughs and adjusts his hood
" Wouldn't you think the murderer would violently drag you in a storage room or something?"
I'm amused, you win this time. I think.

Murderers pov
Hmm. Who now well let's try this
I scream as loud as I can maybe someone will think I'm a target a couple of moments later I see Dvir, that's cool, anyone will work.
" You okay? [ Murderer's name]"
"I'm fine I whisper, slowly taking my knife out of my pocket I assume he notices
" Y-You?!? HOW?!?!?"
I try to stab him but then he kicks me in the gut as a defence the kick gives an immediate pain that won't go away for a while he starts running and I relied on my gut and throw the knife straight to his back yes, I did it. Since we're in the kitchen I just put him behind the door leaving a trail of blood from the sink there. Hmm.. this would go by quicker if Thiago or the assassin could give me some help. This time I got blood all over my shirt so I run to my room, change into a Grey sweater and hide my blacktop from the bottom of my dresser.

Austin's pov
I wake up feeling slightly nauseous. Might as well grab water from the kitchen. My eyes barely awake when I see blood in the sink. I'm already terrified I chose water from the fridge instead and run away back into my bed and hide under the covers. I sound like A child but come on, Imagine waking up and seeing a dead body on the ground. I guess that was my life for the past three days. I realise something, wasn't I in Charlie's room? Hmm. Must have walked back here or something. My thoughts go all over the place when I hear a high pitched shard of glass break on the floor, Oh Fu*k. The kitchen. I knew it why didn't I bother to look oh yeah Austin, you're A freakin scaredy-cat.

I fast walk there and take a look at the blood again. I was standing on a trail of blood the whole time. It's left footprints oh sh** the trail keeps going until it stops behind a door I suddenly notice Marley was there I ask her if she's ok but she shakes her head I open the door wide...

𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣

I hear Marley gasp even I jump from fear But I don't understand, I locked the knives the murderer must have had a spare. Why did I try, Wait? There's a piece of paper

You are...
Muffin man.
give a player a muffin each night.

I mean, It wasn't a major role but it was still good everyone gathers there were fewer tears this round but more depressed faces. Even people I thought are strong. crumbling into pieces they only have hours to pick up. I walk to the voting room not bothering to investigate. There weren't any obvious clues apart from the blood trail.

I realise something. Alab has Blood on his sleeve... I make eye contact with him and he rolls his sleeve up and leaves. No way, he's the killer? I have evidence,
I take a seat in the voting room.
" Well, Any ideas guys? "
Will asks
Some of us shake our heads
" I think it Alab"
I say
"Look if it's about that, I can explain that's not his blood"
This makes me intrigued but confused,
" Whose blood is it then?"
I ask
he smiles and shakes his head
"It's cherry juice Marley and Thomas saw me drinking it right?"
they both nod
"And just saying, I don't care if you vote me ok? My best friend, who meant the world to me is dead, I have no family and I can't call any of you idiots my so-called, friends"
in a way, he could be lying
Wait.
"Charlie, didn't you say you were the muffin man?"
I ask
"I did, I made a joke I just found the muffins"
He replies those were Dvirs muffins.
"Well, if you'll don't make your mind up we have to put some random persons live and end it. "
Thomas says
"I'd hate to admit it but he's right does anyone have any slight evidence"
Seungho adds

" If it's worth dying for then so be it. I'm the spy so far I think Trey is a suspect he visited Marley"
Mason says 

" oh.. ok. I guess"
He says. No one cares anymore, I don't get it like they know their gonna die in the end like a wilted rose
I write
Seungho
He seems kinda suspicious to me, just a hunch I guess. Everyone quickly places their vote faster than light well, not as fast but you get it.

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀......"

"Why can't she just hurry the hell up?"

"𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺"

Wait for what?! His name was never mentioned. I guess it was a random vote. I feel bad for Zahrah though. Her sister and her best friends are gone.

"HUH, NO! YOU CAN'T!-"
Zahrah cries
William smiles slightly and hands her the journal. Not many people have written about it. The zapping starts immediately after. This time only one zap takes his life.

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸! 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲.

Zahrah's tears turn into anger
" YOU TOOK MY SISTER AND NOW MY FRIEND AWAY"
She grabs a wine glass and throws it at one of the security cameras breaking its screen. Why is no one doing anything? I'll just step in then.
"Zahrah, control yourself please"
Amethyst asks calmly she allows her to hug her
" Pras meant something to both of us but she wants us to finish this game. Stop the killing, Together wouldn't she?"
I knew Amethyst was more of the calm type but I never expected her to help anyone apart from herself. We make our way out and continue with our day.

- Couple hours later-
15 players left