Part 8 : Lie, lie, lie

There are no clues. Since she was killed by the speaker so I just leave immediately. I sit on a wooden chair and wish I wasn't here. This isn't a video game where everyone just comes back to life. This is impossible how. Another innocent will probably die tonight and this time it might be me.

" 8 of us dead, what do we need to do something eventually everyone will die. I don't know what anybody else in this room is thinking, but I'm not ready to die without a fight."

Seungho announces

" Well, Remember how Mason said Trey visited Marley?"

Thomas inquires?

"We could use that information."
He looks towards Marley

" Hey Mars, Did anything happen to you earlier?"
He asks

Marley starts stuttering
"No-No I'm a Survivor I wasn't killed an-and I didn't know if the witch or something did something. "

Hmm. She's starting to sweat and is playing with her mid-length silky hair. She might be lying about her role but it doesn't necessarily mean that she is evil, just means she might not want to say her role

Marley's pov.
Ok so Colleen is good and so is Austin.
Helpful eh-
Trey seems suspicious
" for real guys? me f*ck you all its, not me. I didn't realise you all were this dumb"

He says in an angry tone. God. Good or not he's such an explosive guy every moment you try and talk to him. I'm surprised Seungho puts up with this.

"What's your role then?"
I cross my arms and look down

"Survivor dumba**"

"LIES"
Colleen yells
"If you visited someone then you have some form of ability. Good or evil

"Well, How would you know idiot. We get information on our role and that's all."

" You didn't bother looking?"
Dashawn asks?

" Th-there was information about every role in our journals, what's the point of a whole book if only one page is used?"

Vinny Adds

By this time trey bites his lip and fiddles with his hands. He looks down and a shadow appears over his face.

"𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲!"

The speaker knows great times to show up. Just to shut her up I place my vote in the box and wait. One by one each person places their vote.

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀..... 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

Witch huh. I knew it. No wonder I was witched I knew it from the start. I just don't want to die yet Mason is already a target

" Oh shut up A-."

Trey immediately gets zapped. Two zaps and he's dead he knew who she was?!?!. He has a journal.
𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠

- 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝐴.

- 12 players remaining-

Austins p o v
Another step closer to getting out of here I guess.. but what's life gonna be out of here? I'll lose my new friends. Oh well, life will be better. 3:pm I once again follow my routine of showering, self-care and changing into something more comfortable. Today I wear a white polo shirt and wear a black sweatshirt over top. How do I have these things? it's not like I packed for this. I leave and continue with my night and head to bed right before the power generator turns off.

Murderer's pov
hmm.. would be a good idea to kill? Marley but. She might be useless and the medic. Right once I find that stupid medic it won't be too hard for me. Mason might also get healed hm. Vinny seems easy enough. How will I even find him? Oh well, I keep my knife in my grasp still in my jean pocket in case I have a change of plans. Mason passes by it's now or never he glares at me.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
I look down and try and look innocent
"I- I'm just getting a drink"
"I see"
he replies slowly walking towards me
"it's kinda dumb walking here on your own. You could die y'know "
I laugh lightly while grabbing a cup.
"Says you all alone, water?"
"How could I say no to such a fine girl like you?"
I roll my eyes.
"Enough with the flirting I thought Marley was who you wanted dearly."
" Nah, but as long as she thinks that "
I grab my knife and attempt to stab him but fails since he grabbed my wrist mid-air
"Ha, you think you could kill me that easily? Your weaker than I thought you would be."
This angers me and I jerk my hand and try again. I did it... I guess I feel bad.. in a way. He's a player anyway I did Marley a favour.