When someone found out about him/you ( Leo )

Leo.

After you guys hang out , you guys are best friend forever !! You guys can't stop texting each other . Every night , you guys would watch Space Heroes together or just sit on the roof top chatting about how's life been .

Your P.O.V

I was in my class then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket . I look at the teacher and she's writing on the board . I quickly peek on my phone and notice is from Leo !!!

[From Leo :
Hey (Y/N) ! I was thinking that if you want to watch a show call Star Trek with me ? Is playing right now !! ^^ ]

I smile and shake my head . Oh Leo... I thought then reply him .

[To Leo :
Hi Leo , I would love to but I can't . I'm in school :/ ]

I click send then put it back into my pocket  . I look back up and copy down the notes . Then my phone vibrate again , I took it out and look at the text .

[From Leo :
Aww :( That's too bad . I'll record it then we can watch it together . :) ! Good luck at school .]

I giggle and reply him .

[To : Leo
Ok , after school and after I finish my homework . :) and Thanks , good luck with your training and stuff ]

I click send , put my phone in the drawer. then look up and continue copying the notes . After a while , the bell rings . I kept my books into my bag then prepare to go out .

" (Y/N) You forgot your phone !" My (B/F/N) said and hand me my phone .

" Oh ! Thanks I don't know what I'm going to do without it ." I take my phone and slide it into my pocket .

" So who's Leo ?? Is he your boyfriend~?" (B/F/N) said with an evil grin . Your face turn red .

" What !? No ! He's my Best friend !" You said .

" Sure~ Admit that you have a crush on him , I seen the text he sent you ! He totally have a crush on you !" (B/F/N) said with a smirk and walk out of the class leaving you behind dumbfounded . You look at your phone and saw the text .

[From Leo :
You're welcome and Thanks! Meet you tonight Sunshine ]

I felt my face heat up as I saw the nickname and the cute heart at the end . I heard snickering so I  look up to saw (B/F/N) standing by the door . Her smirk turn bigger and she open her mouth .

" Awww Wittle (Y/N) has a crush~!" She said with baby voice and my face turn redder .

" No I do not !!!" I said then she raised her one of her brow and gave me the 'really' look . I sighed and pouted.

" Fine.....I may have a small crush on Leo ." I said while fiddling my fingers . (B/F/N) walk towards me and put her arm around my shoulder .

" Now isn't that easier than keep denying ?" She said and I rolled my eyes with a smile ." So....tell me everything about this Leo person !!" She said with her eyes sparkle .

" Is he from this school ?? Is he cute ?? Is he...." She asked non-stop without letting me answer. This is going to be a long day .

Leo P.O.V

After training , I decided to watch TV then I saw this show called Star Trek . It was really interesting so I thought maybe (Y/N) will like it . I send a text to her .

[To (Y/N) :
Hey (Y/N) ! I was thinking that if you want to watch a show call Star Trek with me ? Is playing right now !! ^^ ]

I look up to the TV then back at the phone then the TV then back at the phone and finally the phone ring .

[From (Y/N) :
Hi Leo , I would love to but I can't . I'm in school :/ ]

My smile fell when I saw the word 'can't' . Then I got an idea . I click record to record the show then reply her .

[To (Y/N) :
Aww :( That's too bad . I'll record it then we can watch it together . :) ! Good luck at school .]

" ...(Y/N)....Who's that ?" I jumped at the voice and quickly turn around . I found my brothers are looking at me

" What the !? Guys !! How long have you been !?" I asked with my face red . They smirk and snicker .

" A long time to know that you have a girlfriend ." Raph said .

" And I thought you like Karai ." Donnie said .

" Awww Karai is going to be really sad...." Mikey said with a sad face but then he laughed .

" First , (Y/N) is my best friend not girl friend and second , I don't like like Karai , she's family ." I said with my best calm tone I can master .

" Sure~ Best friend because you like Karai more~" Raph said with an evil smirk.

" I don't like Karai that way !" I said .

" Ya right , just admit you like like Karai ." Donnie said while laughing . They kept teasing me about liking Karai then I can't hold it .

" No I don't like Karai ! I like (Y/N) !" I said then I quickly clasped my mouth when I realize what I just said . They gave me an evil grin . I quickly ran off .

" Hey !! Get him !!" Raph said as they chase me .

" Ya ! I want to know who's (Y/N) !!" Mikey said .

" Tell us everything !!!" Donnie said

" Never !!" I ran into my room and slam the door shut . I look at my phone and saw a text from her .

[From (Y/N) :
Ok , after school and after I finish my homework . :) and Thanks , good luck with your training and stuff ]

I smile and send her a text .

[To (Y/N) :
You're welcome and Thanks! Meet you tonight Sunshine ]

I didn't notice I call her 'sunshine' until I send it . Oh no !!! I was too into the moment . I felt my face heat up just thinking about (Y/N) . How her dazzling smile brighten up my day , how she make me smile just by her cute giggle .

" I guess I do like like her....." I muttered to myself .